• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst episodes of good shows.

G

You got to fucking hate it when this shit happens on any show. "Hey lets make our show like the simpsons and just have like 3 fucking celebrity cameos in every god damn episode to get the mouth breathers clapping".
Especially when shows like The Simpsons went out of their way to mock celebrity and ignore them early on. Imagine a Carmen Electra cameo in a peak season episode of Simpsons.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
the show itself is hit or miss but mr robot has a lot of stinkers, especially in the latter seasons. overall enjoyable though

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout

rewatching the sopranos half the time I skip this episode. Aside from a few small things that relate to the overall plot it really just offers nothing and is a chance for the show to throw in the "don't you feel bad about the plight of the prairie nigger" bullshit. It's one of the worst examples in the show of the writers clearly just putting their words into the mouths of the characters, and it's always distracting as fuck

G

"The Deal" episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and Elaine are talking about "this, that, and the other" on the couch for the entire first act.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Especially when shows like The Simpsons went out of their way to mock celebrity and ignore them early on. Imagine a Carmen Electra cameo in a peak season episode of Simpsons.

Lisa is a great support character and foil. A perfect antithesis to the crazy world in Springfield. But making her the center is difficult - it worked in the episode she had her crush on Mr. Bergstrom, and though it's the roughest episode of that season, Lisa the Iconoclast had a solid story. But you're always better off when she's the assist with Homer or Bart; she brings out their morality.

Probably every episode of The Simpsons from season 12 to now could qualify as the worst, but this episode was when The Simpsons jumped the shark for me. They just stopped giving a fuck about the story and characters and made the show all about unfunny, current year gags and wacky plots.

I remember seeing this tape delayed thanks to our one roadie in Genesis, the same one who introduced me to Howard Stern. Good bloke.

I don't get that invested in TV shows but I actually got angry at this. It was the moment I felt that I was seeing all the hard work and effort they had put into the show being turned into bloody rubbish.

I was already irritable because this was while we were finishing up rehearsals in Chiddingfold, and word got back that the American tour was going to be cancelled due to low ticket sales - which greatly affected Tony and Mike's, ahem, moods. I have a story about that I may tell someday...

But yes, this episode more than anything embodies my hatred of the Mike Scully run. To this very day, hearing the commentary where everyone tries to defend it (and Matt Groening, a vocal detractor of this episode, is conveniently not in the studio), still stupidly gets me mad.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

rewatching the sopranos half the time I skip this episode. Aside from a few small things that relate to the overall plot it really just offers nothing and is a chance for the show to throw in the "don't you feel bad about the plight of the prairie nigger" bullshit. It's one of the worst examples in the show of the writers clearly just putting their words into the mouths of the characters, and it's always distracting as fuck

to be fair that was michael imperoli's episode, i get why people hate it but artie hiding in the car.. also they all turn up to the anti-columbus protest, see a doll being hung "that better not be columbus!" overall retarded episode but a few funny moments

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
to be fair that was michael imperoli's episode, i get why people hate it but artie hiding in the car.. also they all turn up to the anti-columbus protest, see a doll being hung "that better not be columbus!" overall retarded episode but a few funny moments
it had its moments but a lot of cringe