• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worldcon Glasgow program selection policy

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ok, as a Scot, I can say this easily: good fucking luck.

The shit I'd hear before I left over there would often disgust me, like how the fuck are we on the same planet? More power to you if you can keep that shit out of there, but if anyone is an over-sensitive cunt not familiar with Scotland, you're gonna get a harsh dose of reality when you leave Con grounds.

PLEASE leave the Con grounds, Patrick. You're about to feel very uncomfortable once you open your mouth at any pub.
You don’t think he’ll be drinking tonic wine in the park with the local pissheads?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
The thought of burly Scottish security guards having to deal with Patrick's you are not paid to ask questions, you are paid to follow MY orders demeanor all day is a pretty good bit. He'll let them know it is their job to potentially sacrifice their lives to save the special important boy.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The thought of burly Scottish security guards having to deal with Patrick's you are not paid to ask questions, you are paid to follow MY orders demeanor all day is a pretty good bit. He'll let them know it is their job to potentially sacrifice their lives to save the special important boy.

"RETURN! And never LEAVE!"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hopefully they'll be made aware of Pat's vile and dangerous transphobia.

I'd love to see him on Kill Tony.

Also, that's definitely the T in Trash. He had a decent premise and then completely fucked up the punchline, because there wasn't one.