• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worldcon Glasgow program selection policy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They have policy against anything good
IMG_3813.jpeg

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I can see Pat demanding secret service type security
It's so fucking obscene when you actually know what's happening. He's demanding protection and "fears for his safety" (even though he's an actual tough guy). Multiple Cons are forced to hire security and act like there is a potential for terrorism. Everywhere he goes is a complete, unnecessary clusterfuck for organizers.

Meanwhile the actual threat is something yelling "You're fat!" to him in public. The thrill he must be getting by being the center of attention and super special boy...

Narcissistic asshole.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
It's so fucking obscene when you actually know what's happening. He's demanding protection and "fears for his safety" (even though he's an actual tough guy). Multiple Cons are forced to hire security and act like there is a potential for terrorism. Everywhere he goes is a complete, unnecessary clusterfuck for organizers.

Meanwhile the actual threat is something yelling "You're fat!" to him in public. The thrill he must be getting by being the center of attention and super special boy...

Narcissistic asshole.
People have often asked why he does this or what he gets out of it. This was always the answer.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
They have policy against anything good
View attachment 208977

Ok, as a Scot, I can say this easily: good fucking luck.

The shit I'd hear before I left over there would often disgust me, like how the fuck are we on the same planet? More power to you if you can keep that shit out of there, but if anyone is an over-sensitive cunt not familiar with Scotland, you're gonna get a harsh dose of reality when you leave Con grounds.

PLEASE leave the Con grounds, Patrick. You're about to feel very uncomfortable once you open your mouth at any pub.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout

The shit I'd hear before I left over there would often disgust me, like how the fuck are we on the same planet? More power to you if you can keep that shit out of there, but if anyone is an over-sensitive cunt not familiar with Scotland, you're gonna get a harsh dose of reality when you leave Con grounds.

PLEASE leave the Con grounds, Patrick. You're about to feel very uncomfortable once you open your mouth at any pub.
I wonder if Pat will have a chinky to do his bit to fight racism.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Respect my safe space, child

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
New low for Pat having to attend cons out of the country
I was waiting for a con in California so I could have him served with a subpoena to appear for a California debtor's exam. California laws are much less lenient to debtor pigs. I assumed he wouldn't show so I'd have gotten him in contempt and effectively banned from the state.

But alas, his frumpy wife had to go and pay off his debts for him.

Forum Clout
I was waiting for a con in California so I could have him served with a subpoena to appear for a California debtor's exam. California laws are much less lenient to debtor pigs. I assumed he wouldn't show so I'd have gotten him in contempt and effectively banned from the state.

But alas, his frumpy wife had to go and pay off his debts for him.
You win some you lose some.