• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Working with women HATE thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230616_013318_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...level-anti-LGBTQ-bills-blistering-speech.html

We can assume most of those anti-LGBTXYZ bills were written by men. They must be to blame.

Build Black Better

Screenshot_20230616_020626_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ce-charges-Rust-shooting-prosecutors-say.html

I despise Alec Baldwin, but it's that cunt armorer that belongs in prison. Keeping the guns safe was her only fucking job. Like usual, find a man to blame. It doesn't help that pretty much everyone despises Alec Baldwin except for the SNL watching Trump haters. A lot of people try to claim it's his fault for hiring her incompetent ass, but when do you ever get to blame your boss for hiring you when you fuck up on the job. I'm sure, especially as an older straight white male, he was pressured to hire someone other than the typical old white male as an armorer, and as a raging liberal he was happy to oblige. A young female armorer, how progressive! Another affirmative action fail. I think I need to start a new thread for those.

Now apparently there is evidence that the armorer was hungover on the set, as well as incompetent. She was probably getting drunk the night before thinking about how she took on a job that's way over her head and doesn't know what the fuck to do.

Last edited:

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
She was probably getting drunk the night before thinking about how she took on a job that's way over her head and doesn't know what the fuck to do.

Have you ever heard an incompetent person ever admit they're incompetent? Deep down in their subconscious they know, but by the time the thought reaches their conscious it turns into blaming everyone else. "I'd be a better armorer if men wouldn't have historically kept women out of their boy's club and actually taken the time to mentor us struggling women! They make us feel unwelcome (and so that completely excuses my incompetence killing someone)."

Build Black Better

Have you ever heard an incompetent person ever admit they're incompetent? Deep down in their subconscious they know, but by the time the thought reaches their conscious it turns into blaming everyone else. "I'd be a better armorer if men wouldn't have historically kept women out of their boy's club and actually taken the time to mentor us struggling women! They make us feel unwelcome (and so that completely excuses my incompetence killing someone)."

Exactly. "You must mentor me or you're a misogynist, but anything you explain to me while you're mentoring me is mansplaining!"

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
There’s a 20 something year old future cat lady at work who I have seen break down crying in at least 5 occasions. She is fucking useless with anything that requires acting in a timely manner to the point that I don’t let her take on any tasks that might endanger client relationships.

At meetings she’ll waste time belabouring some point that’s irrelevant to the big picture because she has nothing else to contribute. At least 50% of the time I walk past her office she’s watching shit on an ipad or taking languages lessons online.

Every manager in the business has put her on the pay no mind list, the only reason she’s still around is because half her wages are paid by another business division in some stupid arrangement and she’s extremely loyal to the director.

Fawkin HYUGE tits tho.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I’ve heard there’s a huge pedo problem in the Amish community that basically goes unchecked because they police themselves.

Agree on your broad point, though. Women are over represented in education. I have never met a teacher that didn’t act like teaching is the hardest job in the world despite being a union job with tons of time off.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
And (((who))) controls the media that tells you this? And would the people who control the media ever praise a hard-working White community that's focused on their family and doesn't use banks?
I talked to a buddy of mine who is a rural ER doctor. We went to an all guys catholic high school together.

He also said they’re a lot more technologically advanced than they let on but he basically can’t help them because they refuse treatments that use electricity or whatever the fuck. Their emergencies are insane like having shit crush their arms and legs, cutting off their hands, falling into siloes and suffocating, getting kicked in the head by horses.

They also don’t bathe. He’s not a huge fan of them

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I talked to a buddy of mine who is a rural ER doctor. We went to an all guys catholic high school together.

He also said they’re a lot more technologically advanced than they let on but he basically can’t help them because they refuse treatments that use electricity or whatever the fuck. Their emergencies are insane like having shit crush their arms and legs, cutting off their hands, falling into siloes and suffocating, getting kicked in the head by horses.

They also don’t bathe. He’s not a huge fan of them
That's all different--I'm telling you there's some MKULTRA/Project Mockingbird shit to make people think "Amish are pedophiles." Never Jews. Imagine that.

I won't defend their lack of bathing.

I also won't defend their non use of electricity, except that it's helped preserve their culture. I recently went to Amish country and found out that they use propane powered refrigerators. I even saw an Amish woman purchase batteries. There is lots of wiggle room.

But the propane powered refrigerators made no sense to me. There's a verse in The Bible that says to not be "of the world" but "in the world" which is why they shun electricity. So electric refrigerators are a no go, but propane are fine.

Which begs the question: How is propane collected? I'm going to go out on a limb but to store, transport, and collect propane, I bet electricity is used.

Again, though, they've protected their culture, which Whitey cannot currently say. In fact their culture is nearly Jew proof. It's remarkable.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
That's all different--I'm telling you there's some MKULTRA/Project Mockingbird shit to make people think "Amish are pedophiles." Never Jews. Imagine that.

I also won't defend their non use of electricity, except that it's helped preserve their culture. I recently went to Amish country and found out that they use propane powered refrigerators. I even saw an Amish woman purchase batteries. There is lots of wiggle room.

But the propane powered refrigerators made no sense to me. There's a verse in The Bible that says to not be "of the world" but "in the world" which is why they shun electricity. So electric refrigerators are a no go, but propane are fine.

Which begs the question: How is propane collected? I'm going to go out on a limb but to store, transport, and collect propane, I bet electricity is used.

Again, though, they've protected their culture, which Whitey cannot currently say. In fact their culture is nearly Jew proof. It's remarkable.
They also take cars to jobs all the time. They’ll pay someone else to buy a van and have it in their name and drive a bunch of them to work. They get ripped off by assholes this way not infrequently. They also will own and use guns. I guess they’re more interested in preserving their culture and religion than the minutiae of what is acceptable or not. An ongoing debate within the communities is whether more colourful clothes should be worn.

And then there's different subgroups that are more or less conservative and allow or for id different things. They are interesting though slightly smug. Though one guy I talked to once he realized I was genuinely interested and respected their culture rather than seeing it as just some tourist attraction he was more friendly. We were talking about their schools for example. They don't stay in school as long as we do but they are still following education standards from 100+ years ago when kids learned more practical information faster. There's no filler or stuff to make you "well rounded" or get into college because they don't go. So they learn what they need to know do what they do. Granted it's easier to cater your teaching to class where everyone basically has the same career/life path.

They also take cars to jobs all the time. They’ll pay someone else to buy a van and have it in their name and drive a bunch of them to work. They get ripped off by assholes this way not infrequently. They also will own and use guns. I guess they’re more interested in preserving their culture and religion than the minutiae of what is acceptable or not. An ongoing debate within the communities is whether more colourful clothes should be worn.
I thought the Amish were pacifists?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
And then there's different subgroups that are more or less conservative and allow or for id different things. They are interesting though slightly smug. Though one guy I talked to once he realized I was genuinely interested and respected their culture rather than seeing it as just some tourist attraction he was more friendly. We were talking about their schools for example. They don't stay in school as long as we do but they are still following education standards from 100+ years ago when kids learned more practical information faster. There's no filler or stuff to make you "well rounded" or get into college because they don't go. So they learn what they need to know do what they do. Granted it's easier to cater your teaching to class where everyone basically has the same career/life path.
They use the school house model and stay in school until around 8th grade or so.

Mad respect for that.

Also there's no LGBTQLMNOP+ curricula. Like seriously sign me up.

One of the things that leftist diversity types talk about is "belonging". Oh Gawd they talk about that all the time. But here'sh da thing: if you're born Amish, you instantly belong, period. You have a community. You get married and you get invited to everyone who came to your wedding's house, week after week, where they make you dinner.

I bet the Amish don't have "mental illness". They certainly don't have homeless. And they leave their house to their firstborn, who will then take care of you as you age.

You can quibble with them all you like, but they are doing a lot right.