• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WOAH. Did you guys know at one point Patrick was a six figure earning author?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I thought he was just some lolcow on the internet, no he used to have a job writing books or something!

6figures.png

6figures2.png

6figures3.png

6figures5.png

6figures6.png

6figures7.png

6figures8.png

6figures9.png

Wonder why he doesn't use that anymore to PWN the trolls??

Heh, probably because it's beneath him. You make that much money - you know you don't even need to brag about it. Wait...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Everything in his life is such a cope.
He got six figures up front, but then he had to shit out the three books and that took him 2 or 3 years.
So, even when he was in his preening king of the hill phase, he was still just a 33-50k per year fat schlub
I don’t believe he received that big of an advance. But when you break it down like that it’s basically the equivalent of a McDonalds salary.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don’t believe he received that big of an advance. But when you break it down like that it’s basically the equivalent of a McDonalds salary.
He definitely didn’t get that big of an advance. He’s 100% pulling a classic Tomlinson technicality. I guarantee he got like a $40k advance during a year which he and Nikki grossed $60k from their “jobs”. Thus he is an author who made 6 figures, he never specified it was six figures specifically from writing, child

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He definitely didn’t get that big of an advance. He’s 100% pulling a classic Tomlinson technicality. I guarantee he got like a $40k advance during a year which he and Nikki grossed $60k from their “jobs”. Thus he is an author who made 6 figures, he never specified it was six figures specifically from writing, child
why discount the fact that he's a huge liar and just made up an amount he thought was impressive?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I do believe him when he says he got a six figure check. I think Mary Three Names made a post where she said such a deal is typical at the Tor level for multiple books because time-wise it's covering 3+ years.

That said, bragging about that is embarrassing and pathetic. $100,000 a year is nice but not that impressive and it's even less impressive if it's the only check you're getting for the next 3+ years.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I thought he was just some lolcow on the internet, no he used to have a job writing books or something!

View attachment 160302

View attachment 160303

View attachment 160304

View attachment 160306

View attachment 160307

View attachment 160308

View attachment 160309

View attachment 160310

Wonder why he doesn't use that anymore to PWN the trolls??

Heh, probably because it's beneath him. You make that much money - you know you don't even need to brag about it. Wait...
It’s not very progressive to rub your wealth in other people’s faces and some people really need Goodwill. Bougie Pat isn’t a very good ally.

Forum Clout
While “6 figures” would be amortized over (probably) many years and isn’t impressive, I still find it hard to believe that they add that many zeroes to advances at that level.

Although, now that I think of it, by Pat’s metric I am a 7 figure <job>. I’m gonna celebrate by buying a shitty MKE hovel and a stupid lizard. Like the rich folk do.

Username

Forum Clout
Pat is a very successful rich author who lives in the ghetto,drives a 15 year old car and can’t fathom someone having $20gs to hire a lawyer to defend themselves.
His dad also punched out a horse after it kicked him and gave him a hernia,his cat has put vets in the ER, his followers feel his voice is important and larp as his cat, his mom threw elbows in a “mash” pit and is very bad ass. Ade and the monster tricked Pat into signing away his parental rights. He hasn’t gained a pound and his hair line hasn’t moved since high school. He’s also never lied.
You guys are just jealous of his amazing life

G

I do believe him when he says he got a six figure check. I think Mary Three Names made a post where she said such a deal is typical at the Tor level for multiple books because time-wise it's covering 3+ years.

That said, bragging about that is embarrassing and pathetic. $100,000 a year is nice but not that impressive and it's even less impressive if it's the only check you're getting for the next 3+ years.
If you're smart with your money, getting paid a lump sum like that can be extremely advantageous as it can be invested and used to build up something better. Sadly the ffwbt spends his money on alcohol and bar slop as he believes that being a glutton and alcoholic gets his creative juices going.