Wishing your daughter a Happy Father’s Day

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
10023102-AFDB-43A6-AB4E-CA622FE0C185.jpeg

As if these pseudo white trash fucks weren’t retarded enough.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
View attachment 128145Look at Joseph here living high on the hog. New SOA sweatshirt, plus the cap and glasses where he took this gem of a pic:

View attachment 128146

Now he’s wearing the same sweater but decades later on, playing farmer’s markets and using his daughter’s Facebook page.

Joseph Cumia: LOSER and FAGGOT
Is that Fat Opie? He looks just like Opie only much much heavier.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Layla will either troon out or defy all odds and grow up to be beautiful. No inbetween.
I agree with Ladynyahh. She’s just at that age where very few girls have yet grown into their features or bother wearing makeup. Which is kind of wholesome and refreshing considering how so many other girls her age dress like whores and already have triple digit body counts. When she learns how to apply makeup and fix her hair, she’ll be even more of a target for her uncle. She probably keeps herself low maintenance to keep him at bay. Her facial features are perfectly normal, she also has DSL. But unfortunately for her, she’s 100% Anthony’s type. He could only be into her more if she had a dick.

8C3E9769-DBFA-4BAD-8EC0-23D83892C611.jpeg
171CE81F-0822-461E-89D9-6AE98146E659.jpeg
FF952D0B-B553-414D-A306-B940E57CF3D5.jpeg
5DEE4FDC-8A89-475D-B97F-1D9E57ED3F65.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I agree with Ladynyahh. She’s just at that age where very few girls have yet grown into their features or bother wearing makeup. Which is kind of wholesome and refreshing considering how so many other girls her age dress like whores and already have triple digit body counts. When she learns how to apply makeup and fix her hair, she’ll be even more of a target for her uncle. She probably keeps herself low maintenance to keep him at bay. Her facial features are perfectly normal, she also has DSL. But unfortunately for her, she’s 100% Anthony’s type. He could only be into her more if she had a dick.

View attachment 128243View attachment 128244View attachment 128245View attachment 128246
This is the scariest shit I've seen on here

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.

View attachment 128243View attachment 128244View attachment 128245View attachment 128246
Warren is such twerpy little faggit, truffster.

G

Sir, don't do that.