Wind direction changed now its White Supremacist

G

4aut1C5.png
He calls everyone a racist because he’s fat and a hypocrite. He pals around with predators but of course call him one online and it’s a felony. He also shits on public transportation because he thinks it’s funny. It’s not Pat. It’s gross and unsanitary and he needs to stop doing it.

NigelCumia

Having read the comments on the article posts on social media, it's just one big argument about Norm. There is however alot of interest with the White Supremacy angle, including from the article's author. That's why the tone changed, similar to The Simpsons going from an Anti Cosby style sitcom to a silly ensemble comedy.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I hate to credit Neo-Nazis. But if we was really being stalked by Neo-Nazis I’m sure they would’ve made a move by now and tried to kill him. Especially with the rhetoric he posts daily on Twitter. I’m sure someone would’ve put a scope on a Deer Rifle and put one through his head if there were actual White Power hate groups involved.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Makes perfect sense. 99% of the posts on a white supremacist forum are about making fun of a fat white rube from Milwaukee, WI and an actual card-carrying violent white supremacist from Port Jefferson, NY.
We’re so Bipolar. We hate Pat for being an ally. And Hate Joe even though he’s allegedly one of us. Pat is a mouth breathing waterhead. His High School Transcript proved that.