• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will this bring back Kevin Smith’s career as a director?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
NO

4C669723-3C26-496F-B6FC-ED3875F9D04E.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
No. Dogma was his last great* film. I'll hold to that. Clerks 2 was a... Good film, despite parts I hate (no shock, his wife and the dancing scene) but had a heart to it.

Smith is dead creatively. You just know: Dante's kid will be played by Smith's daughter who can't act. A big cameo-fest that adds nothing to the story. And I'm gonna bet ANOTHER shitty dance scene.

How is this the guy that wrote an amazing Superman script that never got made? How is this the guy that took me by surprise with the first "Clerks"? How is it that this same guy can't learn how TO FUCKING SHOOT A SCENE DYNAMICALLY? 👺

Thank you for letting me be brief :image_9247:

*Great is very subjective here, but it's the only one that hasn't aged that poorly.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Christ, they all look so fucking old now. Even Rosario Dawson is starting to look like a lady's soccer coach instead the hot piece of ass she was twenty years ago.
tumblr_maidjxi4zN1qdwlcm.png
Mmm motherfucker look at her and those plump fucking tits. I would blow load after passionate load into this woman. created by god to be fucking bred and sired.

sorry must be the T shots

Forum Clout
I dunno, his last "movie" (that Reboot thing) was a total atrocity, easily one of the three worst movies I've ever seen. It looked like he made it up on the fly and filmed it (poorly) with his phone. And that one was his follow-up to "Yoga Hosers", which is a real low fucking bar to clear. It MIGHT be respectable IF it has any kind of edge to it at all but if it's all squishy and faggoty it'll completely suck damp moist balls and Kev's been awfully squishy and faggoty as of late.

Forum Clout
I really liked Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back tobehonestwicha. That was the last movie where I understood all the in-jokes.
I enjoyed that one too. Plus it appeared to have been filmed with real cameras and lights, unlike that pitiful Reboot thing he did a few years ago, which was abominably terrible.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
No. Hes going to ruin the only good thing he ever did in his career. Jeff Anderson turned down the script because it was shit and only came back because Smith guilted him with his heart attack.