• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why would you ever take this picture, look at it and then post it for the world to see?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
lhhqNix.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Narcissistic people never see a photo of themselves they don’t like. I’d love to see his camera roll, it’s probably 90% selfies.
You’re probably right, he takes tons in hopes of posting 1-2 of them online and I bet it’s like 15-25 of the same pose. I remember back when a couple models had their I-Cloud leaked they had tons and tons of selfie’s but all the same photo, like 10-20 of the exact pose but just a little different. Pat’s is a psycho so I’m sure his camera roll is just thousands of his fat dumb head.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Just one example from the last hour..

7bd15ff50de62bec37772b8d07b9df44.PNG
He reminds me of this kid I knew. I was like 15, he was maybe 12 and pulling the same shit running his mouth like "my mom says you're trash" etc etc. I was out for blood one day and chased that fat faggot down. Fucker ran behind his fence and locked the gate. Felt safe and started talking shit again. I fuckin superman bounded over that fence and beat that ass.

After that day, fat faggot didn't have shit to say to anyone. Pat missed an ass wooping he should have got when he was younger. It could have turned his whole life around.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He reminds me of this kid I knew. I was like 15, he was maybe 12 and pulling the same shit running his mouth like "my mom says you're trash" etc etc. I was out for blood one day and chased that fat faggot down. Fucker ran behind his fence and locked the gate. Felt safe and started talking shit again. I fuckin superman bounded over that fence and beat that ass.

After that day, fat faggot didn't have shit to say to anyone. Pat missed an ass wooping he should have got when he was younger. It could have turned his whole life around.
Pat defiantly was that kid in school that would talk tough but run behind a teachers skirt if anyone pushed back. Kids like that only learn their lesson when they finally get hit for being such an annoying loud mouth. It’s why he talks tough online only to block and report when someone pushes back. It’s why he’s always been a friendless loser his entire life.