Why would you bother Mike Tyson?

G

It's like if Worm Killer met Mike Tyson
Grumpy_StanleyHudson.jpg

G

He had such a dumb look on his face after...some people are just gnats, created to be nuisances.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Unfortunately the kid got what he wanted, which is to tell people the story of how he got beat up by Mike Tyson, but without getting beat enough to the point of any real damage.

That probably didnt feel great, but he was able to do a cute pose shortly after
That's what I was thinking. I would take a quick pummeling from Tyson just to tell people he beat me up. Plus either way the guy is going to get some money out of this too.

G

Glad that Tyson still has his negroid instincts. I wasn’t buying his new subdued, friendly persona. Reminds me of what Patrice said to Mike during the Charlie Sheen roast. “I’m disappointed at how comfortable white people are around you now.”
I bet its the other way around...Niggers annoy Mike Tyson alot and he's more in his comfort zone around white folks, he was practically raised in a White home from early adoloscense.

G

He had such a dumb look on his face after...some people are just gnats, created to be nuisances.

These are the kind of people who fuck with wild animals and than get mauled alive. This dude should have been send back to his maker.