• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why shouldn't Patrick just flee the country?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he has no job, no equity in the sty, his family thinks he's a tard, his friends too, his marriage is in shambles, Nikki doesn't even wear her ring anymore. What's in Wisconsin for him? A biological daughter that's only useful to him during Xitter rants?

what's the argument for him not to liquidate his Nerf guns and driving Susan down to Mexico? if Judge Sosnay is going to make him get a job, he might as well get one at a Mexican hotel or teaching English down there, that won't get garnished

S230 political exile LARP just as good if not better than MKE jail LARP

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He should take amelia or whatever retarded girl power name he gave his bike and go on a che guevara style motorcycle diaries trip in reverse. He might actually learn something. Plus the hiding out in mexico and drinking yourself to death shit is already being done by ethan ralph. Stop stealing his moves!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
His qualifications are on the level of Ooga and he probably has less in the bank to boot. There isn't a country in the world that would grant him a visa where he wouldn't either get his ass killed immediately or within weeks he'd wind up homeless, broke and starving (alright, perhaps that one would take a while).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Almost anything is possible at this point. Maybe he does leave the country for a week or two. Its not too late. I dont think anyone has provided a possible outcome where pat can claim a victory. I look forward to seeing what path Pat decides to take. Either way he is screwed.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Almost anything is possible at this point. Maybe he does leave the country for a week or two. Its not too late. I dont think anyone has provided a possible outcome where pat can claim a victory. I look forward to seeing what path Pat decides to take. Either way he is screwed.
He’s not going to court. He’ll stay home and xeet and act like he’s at the Alamo or something.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
What would he do in Mexico? He’s not going to get any gibs down there, he has no skills or work ethic and he can’t speak Spanish.
tourism industry always needs English speakers, and the rest is true in WIsconsin as well, plus wage garnishing

the chance of a clean slate also has to be appealing psychologically. Torque Wheeler was an attempt at a cyber clean slate but he blew it within a week.

He can't afford the plane ticket, let alone to set up somewhere new.
he can pull a Jackie with credit cards

I genuinely believe this decision would be top 20% of possible outcomes for him

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
tourism industry always needs English speakers, and the rest is true in WIsconsin as well, plus wage garnishing

the chance of a clean slate also has to be appealing psychologically. Torque Wheeler was an attempt at a cyber clean slate but he blew it within a week.

he can pull a Jackie with credit cards

I genuinely believe this decision would be top 20% of possible outcomes for him
He doesn't want to be around a bunch of Mexicans all the time

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
not likely with his lack of income, assets and carried balances.

Where's Boomia to explain the credit card gimmick when you need him?
You can fly to Cancun for like $300, im sure he can manage to finance that on some shitty credit card that he won’t pay back. Then he could sell his car and bikes for cash and get a few thousand.

He would burn that quick though because he can’t go to some Sinaloan hamlet and hide out, he’d have to go to a tourist place and would blow it all on booze and food in a few months.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s not going to court. He’ll stay home and xeet and act like he’s at the Alamo or something.
That was where my first instinct went. Him just pretending there isnt a courtroom waiting for him that morning. Then he said in one of recent interviews that he planned on protesting the judgment claiming it was invalid. So it gave me glimmer of hope that he shows up to make a fool of himself in court. That would be the more entertaining outcome. My gut tells me " Pat is a coward" and he will run away from his responsibilities like has his whole life.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
another reason for Pat to move south:
1692571293788.png