• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Patrick hates us…

G

Patrick hates us because he sees us as the bullies who called him a "faggot" in high school. We're the kids at the cool table. He's stuck at the lunch table with all the other speds, geeks, and losers.

He wants to be us so badly but he can never be us.... because he is a huge fat faggot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Patrick hates us because he sees us as the bullies who called him a "faggot" in high school. We're the kids at the cool table. He's stuck at the lunch table with all the other speds, geeks, and losers.

He wants to be us so badly but he can never be us.... because he is a huge fat faggot.
This too. We are everything he tried to hide from with his phony Mr. Cool persona and we brought it all back again and ruined it for him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I’ll be honest - I’m secretly terrified of how quickly it’ll turn out for us if he ever does any see us in person.
One night, I made the mistake of staying up too late on this forum, so had a Pat based nightmare.

I was hosting an onaforums meetup at my home.; collection of skinny fat losers with acne and bad hair, which is no doubt accurate. Well, Pat found out and crashes the meet. He's screaming and crying like a hysterical woman. Some pests tryto get him to leave, but he throws a spaz fit like the "special" kid did in elementary school. He's spinning around and swinging his arms and crying.

Some pests tackle him, but it knocks over my TV and breaks my laptop and trashes my living room. I'm out thousands in broken shit and think how this forum wasn't worth the grief.

Then I wake up, realize it was a dream, breathe a sigh of relief, and go back to Pat posting.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

which is funny because most of us were probably the guy the speds and geeks got mad at when they told a racist joke and kicked him out of the table.