• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Patrick hates us…

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Because unlike Piggy, we’re not dumb enough to dox ourselves. Remember early on he complained constantly that internet trolls weren’t brave enough to use their real name or picture. Hell he even told Josiah his real problem is we all know everything about him, but he knows nothing about us. Also Tubby was dumb enough to post his real info on his hilariously lame personal website. Fucking rube.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Saddest part is several of us have provided plenty of info to start figuring us out; some of us even our full names and whereabouts but Piggy would rather waste money and try to gain attention under the pretense he’s fighting the good fight than actually do something about it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: he knows everything about me. He watches my Instagram, sometimes blocking it but when I took a break from here he kept it unblocked the whole time, indicating that (1) he’s here ALL the time and (2) he’s a fat, effeminate coward who keeps tabs on me but won’t come at me directly.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Reminder: he knows everything about me. He watches my Instagram, sometimes blocking it but when I took a break from here he kept it unblocked the whole time, indicating that (1) he’s here ALL the time and (2) he’s a fat, effeminate coward who keeps tabs on me but won’t come at me directly.
It's still odd to me how he found you out. Do you know how, without doxxing yourself?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Gaslighting has become such a gay term but Patrick is one of the biggest offenders out there. Bloviating and then bullying people into applauding his horseshit and berating anyone who has even a slightly different take.

The Farty Johns of the world make this tougher and Pat doesn't have a backup plan for fame. That abortion tweet convinced him that he'd figured out the formula for fame and fortune. Not so.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

I think he's got some weird repressed sexuality issues with you. It's more than just bitterness, I think he's targeted you for a reason and I don't think he's ready to admit to himself why that reason is

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
You're supposed to be anonymous on the internet. That was always the intent. In the '80s, when the internet were just computer nerds, they all used screen names. The idea is that you can enjoy an identity totally separate from your real world one. That was a theme in The Matrix: what if your online ID was who you really are, and the other was fake?

It was basic computer safey taught to any '90s kid: dn't put your real name online, you never know who will see it.

We're completely forgotten this because social media has led to a hoard of narcissists putting their real lives out there for the fame points. Those same losers will complain that the rest of us are cowards for not doing the same.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I think he's got some weird repressed sexuality issues with you. It's more than just bitterness, I think he's targeted you for a reason and I don't think he's ready to admit to himself why that reason is

'Broke Fat Mountain' - The tragic tale of an obese man's unrequited love in the digital age.