• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is the Patverse teeming with pedophiles?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The gays are doing a good job of that themselves, it’s not a right wing conspiracy. I suggest you look up the numbers. Pedophilia and gayness go hand in hand like cookies and cream.

Because 80% of fags are pedophiles. A large amount of them were molested by fags as children. You even mentioned this, stupid. How do they increase their numbers? Indoctrination and child rape

Its not a right wing thing at all. Look how steep the slippery slope has been since we let them out of the closet and stopped developing diseases to take them out. All fags deserve the death penalty

Hey you two reactionary retards. That wasn’t my point. My point was because specifically right wing news networks make the connection between fags and pedos, lefties are resistant to call out gay pedos because “Oh what you’re saying that because they’re gay?” or it’s associating themselves with the right which they don’t want to do.

If you have a problem with that statement you then need to explain how CNN and MSNBC are showing the connections between fags and pedos like Fox does.

But both of you ignored my point because “faggot pedophiles” got you all energized to go on a rant that had nothing to do with my point.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Hey you two reactionary retards. That wasn’t my point. My point was because specifically right wing news networks make the connection between fags and pedos, lefties are resistant to call out gay pedos because “Oh what you’re saying that because they’re gay?” or it’s associating themselves with the right which they don’t want to do.

If you have a problem with that statement you then need to explain how CNN and MSNBC are showing the connections between fags and pedos like Fox does.

But both of you ignored my point because “faggot pedophiles” got you all energized to go on a rant that had nothing to do with my point.
This is just like when Cumia posts something fucking retarded and you go “Lol look at this nigger trying to lecture white people on black crime” and someone jumps in going “Yeah but he’s not wrong about blacks though.”

Thats not my point. Gain some reading comprehension and try to be the “stoic level headed non emotional” people you love to LARP as, instead of sperging out the minute you THINK someone is saying shit you don’t like. Retards.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is just like when Cumia posts something fucking retarded and you go “Lol look at this nigger trying to lecture white people on black crime” and someone jumps in going “Yeah but he’s not wrong about blacks though.”

Thats not my point. Gain some reading comprehension and try to be the “stoic level headed non emotional” people you love to LARP as, instead of sperging out the minute you THINK someone is saying shit you don’t like. Retards.

Keep to your own (gays)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
During the pizzagate stuff I used to laugh first and foremost because, I just didn't think there were that many people into pedophilia in the world. The number/percentage of high powered people allegedly into child-fucking seemed laughably off the scale.

But looking back at Jewish Influence over the past couple of generations, the fact that:

- the FBI literally returned previously-seized material to Mossad Agent Jeffrey Epstein, whose proven function in life is to blackmail gentile politicians into supporting Jewry...why? What possible explanation can be the cause here?

- The volume of white gentile politicians who support genocide on behalf of Israel who are clearly not Evangelical Christians/have no logical reason for doing so. I'm thinking mostly of Agnostics like John McCain and Lindsay Graham here.

...what else could it be? If Mossad was not using blackmail but rather openly threatening the physical well-being of gentile American politicians and their families, surely someone would've broken free by now. And if Mossad was blackmailing gentile American politicians with proof of corruption, etc. someone would have spilled the beans and just taken the L for the good of the world. Right?

The only thing that makes sense to me as a level of blackmail so strong that you simply can't push back is if they prove that you've fucked children.
You’re thinking too conspiratorial. Think simple. These people get money and power and pay or coerce their way into pussy they never dreamed of getting. Eventually it starts boring them and they start shitting on women and fucking their belly buttons and weird shit. That gets boring and they start fucking men. Then that gets boring and they start fucking kids. They are at the echelon where they’re able to do these things, have a drive to do them, and know they can get away with them. It’s corny but power corrupts. If it makes you lose all morals why wouldn’t that stretch into “don’t fuck kids”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Kinda reminds me of how the right / left wing media reacted to the “Sound of Freedom” movie over the summer. It was about the very real problem of child sex trafficking which has been around for a long time and it had far left democrats on social media / MSNBC etc to get together slam the movie as lies / right wing propaganda / and even attack the people who made the movie. My dad was mostly unaware of the movie and asked me “what’s the sound of freedom movie, I keep hearing about it” I told him what it was about and he said “what’s controversial about that? That’s a real problem” and told him they turned it into right wing / left wing issue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You’re thinking too conspiratorial. Think simple. These people get money and power and pay or coerce their way into pussy they never dreamed of getting. Eventually it starts boring them and they start shitting on women and fucking their belly buttons and weird shit. That gets boring and they start fucking men. Then that gets boring and they start fucking kids. They are at the echelon where they’re able to do these things, have a drive to do them, and know they can get away with them. It’s corny but power corrupts. If it makes you lose all morals why wouldn’t that stretch into “don’t fuck kids”
That’s what’s the main part of it - it’s seen as something “low class” people would do (white trash / poor / etc) yet it’s not a class thing. Look at how much Michael Jackson paid out and it was clear he was up to weird stuff with kids. People with lots of money can pay to keep things quiet - look what’s going on with Diddy. R Kelly was another one, etc.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Kinda reminds me of how the right / left wing media reacted to the “Sound of Freedom” movie over the summer. It was about the very real problem of child sex trafficking which has been around for a long time and it had far left democrats on social media / MSNBC etc to get together slam the movie as lies / right wing propaganda / and even attack the people who made the movie. My dad was mostly unaware of the movie and asked me “what’s the sound of freedom movie, I keep hearing about it” I told him what it was about and he said “what’s controversial about that? That’s a real problem” and told him they turned it into right wing / left wing issue.
Yeah and the real problem with that movie all along isn’t the fact that it’s the Passion of the Christ guy, or the “funders” hold “right wing beliefs”, it’s that it portrays sex trafficking as some thing that only happens by strangers who take you into the Amazon jungle and shit. It’s not. Like every other crime in life you’re most likely to be victimized by someone you know rather than some ethnic nigger you’ve never seen. Because, shockingly, when someone looks like you you trust them more and if you trust someone you may give them access to your kids.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah and the real problem with that movie all along isn’t the fact that it’s the Passion of the Christ guy, or the “funders” hold “right wing beliefs”, it’s that it portrays sex trafficking as some thing that only happens by strangers who take you into the Amazon jungle and shit. It’s not. Like every other crime in life you’re most likely to be victimized by someone you know rather than some ethnic nigger you’ve never seen. Because, shockingly, when someone looks like you you trust them more and if you trust someone you may give them access to your kids.
Don’t know if it’s still a thing but as a young kid I remember every parent was afraid someone would steal their kid for those reasons yet I saw many left wing people claiming people being afraid of their young kids being stolen and never returned was some “right wing maga propaganda” which was really weird. It was like they were going to all kinds of extremes to act like kids haven’t been getting stolen for decades.

The whole jungle Amazon shit of the movie was a little much - it does happen overseas but it’s also a problem right here in America. Just seeing many on the left act like this isn’t a thing at all and some made up boogie man shit was odd.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
It’s just TV. Like how all the white men are the incompetent idiots who can’t figure out how to use household items.

The reality for gays is being bitter and unhappy overweight child molesting dickheads like @Jenna and @JebJoh.

I call them “JJ gaymans” (pun on the director) but there’s no levity there, they are both pedophiles.
What drugs do you recommend for someone who has boo boos on their feelies? You seem well adjusted for an incel pedophile. Not at all drug addled.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If all pedos were wiped through genocide, then the demand for KP would drop to zero and nobody would be kidnapping children to sexually abuse them and film it for the greasy Hildys and Nokes’ of the world to drool over. KP is absolutely not a victimless crime.
Whenever I mentioned this to Hildy he would cry “but what about the catholic priests?!?! How come you ignore them?!?!” Like a complete faggot.

Forum Clout
AIDS was God’s remedy for the gays. I don’t think people realise how degenerate and evil they are. We’re talking thousands of sexual partners, unprotected and with kids.
I know there is Kiwi Farms hate on here but someone posted a pdf on an A&N AIDS thread last year that was WTF.

It was all legit documentation from early in the AIDS era. Stuff fags today definitely wouldn't want to be blasted anywhere. Talking about them going to Haiti as sex tourists for kids. All the OTHER diseases that were being spread around before HIV popped up. So much stuff was in there. The behavior in bathhouses. Gross ass stuff.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I know there is Kiwi Farms hate on here but someone posted a pdf on an A&N AIDS thread last year that was WTF.

It was all legit documentation from early in the AIDS era. Stuff fags today definitely wouldn't want to be blasted anywhere. Talking about them going to Haiti as sex tourists for kids. All the OTHER diseases that were being spread around before HIV popped up. So much stuff was in there. The behavior in bathhouses. Gross ass stuff.

The first aids death was an underage boy who caught it at 12 or something.

The first known carrier kept slinging dick despite knowing the consequences.

I wasn’t joking, it was a disease from God to curtail this pure degeneracy.

G

Dear God please don't allow me to become so wealthy that I get bored of pussy and start sucking cock

G

AIDS was God’s remedy for the gays. I don’t think people realise how degenerate and evil they are. We’re talking thousands of sexual partners, unprotected and with kids.
Why wlould God create gays then have to invent a disease to destroy them, a disease that can now be managed and will eventually be cured?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why wlould God create gays then have to invent a disease to destroy them, a disease that can now be managed and will eventually be cured?

God doesn’t create perverse and evil people, he creates good only. True love is giving someone free will, we can separate ourselves from Him if we so chose, that’s all hell is, being granted our wish to be seperate from God.

You can answer your own question using the above.

G

God doesn’t create perverse and evil people, he creates good only. True love is giving someone free will, we can separate ourselves from Him if we so chose, that’s all hell is, being granted our wish to be seperate from God.

You can answer your own question using the above.
The implication here is that everybody is straight, but some people choose to suck cock and get fucked in the ass because they want to be separated from God

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The implication here is that everybody is straight, but some people choose to suck cock and get fucked in the ass because they want to be separated from God

Some people have burdens that others don’t. Some people have passions to overcome that
others don’t.