• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is Missy Muscles with Anthony?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Does Tony have sponsors? I remember back in thebday that shady ass site deep discount would sponsor him and then that dick cream fiasco but that's all I recall. I can't imagine stamps.com or better health would sponsor him and they sponsor anyone
Yeah, “box of awesome” sponsors a lot of podcasts like AYG and used to for RAP as well. Just go to box of awesome .com and for 15% off use the promo code MFN.

G

Jill came home when he had some whore in the closet. She burned all the whore's clothes in Anthony's fire pit, which prompted Anthony to go on a long rant on da show about her fake tits and how she would "fill up his weekends with dates and in-laws visits." That's called being in a relationship, you self-absorbed child.

Jill was a smokeshow but obviously insecure because she should've been fucking a Yankee or Ranger instead of Ant. The way he treated Jill after the breakup was exactly like how Dave Portnoy put his ex on blast for fucking her spin class instructor because he was a cokehead with a limp jewdick. It's always someone else's fault.
Ant's life would have unironically turned out better if he let himself go bald, married Jill, and had her shit out some baby WOPs. Could've had a nice life as a family man instead of streaming video games on cozy tv.