• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is Missy Muscles with Anthony?

Seriously, was she raped by her dad or some ghoulish uncle? That would explain why her family hasn't intervened and stopped her freakish relationship with this:

20230117_045149.jpg

Missy is stlaker level crazy herself, it's often forgotten. She once broke into the McMansion back in the day stole camera equipment, Nana's credit cards and stuck his keys in Beavis' catshit.
She also cut up that sperg Dani's clothes and put her earbuds in cat shit. She live tweeted it. Then Anthony had her arrested. She and Anthony are both garbage people and have mugshots. Now she's an unemployed childless mooch who'll take most of Anthony's family's inheritance, if there's any left besides a life insurance policy and a mortgaged McMansion in rural South Carolina. They deserve each other.

Beard/homo arrangement. Nana needs to present the illusion that he's "into younger women", so he pays her to play his "girlfriend". This way, he can deny his obvious homosexuality, even as he sashays, minces and prances about with Gavin, Geno and those other closet cases he drinks with. In exchange for this, he pays her way. There's also the possibility that she's willing to help him shove various things up his ass, but being in the same room with an adult female probably kills his sex drive dead, so I dunno.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Does Tony have sponsors? I remember back in thebday that shady ass site deep discount would sponsor him and then that dick cream fiasco but that's all I recall. I can't imagine stamps.com or better health would sponsor him and they sponsor anyone
i remember he had corn nuts or some kind of nuts company, the redditards took care of that. he wouldnt take their logo off his site after they terminated the contract that was funny as shit