Why is every single O&A fan on YouTube a retard?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I still can't believe Jimmy just casually mentioned the fact that he was taking PrEP when he was on Rogan like it's the most normal thing in the world. What a shameless little worm-like creature he is.
The first time he told Monster Rain stories on O&A it was just as casual. Also his new Devil's Creek revelations on Jim and Sam done just as nonchalantly. He has admitted to continuing his meeting with strangers in remote areas well into his teenage years at this point.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
CBA reading the other posts so apologies if I'm reiterating.
Just dopamine hits for regurgitating what other mongs say.
Similar to going on a Radiohead song and commenting how they're underrated, guaranteed to get likes but.. was is worth it?
PLUS THEY DON'T GET THE EFFIN' SHOW!
FAWK

What do I know though, I'm just a shark in a sea of fish

d7f7650fc742e343d6bf04d0980f5005.jpg

No more? Heh, never had it to begin with

9a10fe084300693e4f1013746a304bfb.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The first time he told Monster Rain stories on O&A it was just as casual. Also his new Devil's Creek revelations on Jim and Sam done just as nonchalantly. He has admitted to continuing his meeting with strangers in remote areas well into his teenage years at this point.
Do you think he’s still coming to terms admitting it and it bothers him all these years later or he’s just making more shit up to sound disturbed? Like how Artie would constantly lie about being a junkie and denied drinking bleach as some sort of attempt in his first book. I think he wishes he was disturbed and dark but in reality his an attention seeking half queer. He wouldn’t eat sauce cooked in vodka but he either took a sip of a beer or a faked one to get on Bar Rescue.