Why is every single O&A fan on YouTube a retard?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
They bit nana and drank of his alcoholic blood, therefore turning into fagulas.

They'd be less cringey if they were teenagers. I'd honestly get 15 year olds envying nana's life. But they're guys in their 50s and 60s and think he's something to be worshipped. It's like Andrew Tate fans except they're middle aged and older.

It's incredibly weird and gay.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Well theres different levels to it. Any comment from 2017 and before is just a left over from the O&A show. They listened and witnessed Greggshells happened and turned on Opie ala Reddit. So all the comments are bashing Opie because that was in at the time.

Any one made after 2017 though is just some fucking Anthony brainwashed ballwasher. If Ant told them Opie was awesome they’d retract every comment they ever made. They want Nanas approval and thats how they’ll get it. It’s why every livestream he does the chats are filled with anti-Opie comments. “Notice me Nana!! I hate him too!!!”

Anthony isn’t even envied by these people because he’s rich or fucks hot girls. It’s because he says nigger and is a martyr for that. They all have the same retarded hatred for blacks and would love to tweet how niggers are animals so they live vicariously through the guy who did.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
The vast majority of listeners aren't as autistic as us and look up these guys behind the scenes or what's been happening since they're completely irrelevant.

If you're just listening to old clips, Ant's funny, Opie isn't, and that's what you'll perceive.

I was a pretty big fan of Ant until the Sue Lighting fiasco really exposed his true nature.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Well, let’s go to the root of the issue.

Opie Hater Zombies are born out of ignorance. Ignorance meaning “a PROUD lack of awareness, with no desire to enlighten yourself.”

WHY are Opie Hater Zombies ignorant? Because they do not have the knowledge or experience needed to appreciate Opie, his contributions, and what he brought to the table.

HOW can a listener of Opie & Anthony be ignorant to Opie’s contributions? Because they never heard O&A outside of the same 20~ recirculating clips from XM (the dying years)

Now, WHERE will you find those people? On YouTube under O&A videos of course. The same 20 clips they keep on repeat and never venture to the early years because they’re ascared they will learn to love it. Learn to live with it. Diamonds are forever and so is Opie Hughes.

The vast majority of listeners aren't as autistic as us and look up these guys behind the scenes or what's been happening since they're completely irrelevant.

If you're just listening to old clips, Ant's funny, Opie isn't, and that's what you'll perceive.

I was a pretty big fan of Ant until the Sue Lighting fiasco really exposed his true nature.
You also gotta factor in that for as big and popular as YouTube is, the vast majority of people using it won't necessarily comment, and the ones that will are by and large kind of fags to begin with. I watch YouTube videos every day; I've left a comment on a video maybe 6 times in the past few years.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I’m not a fan of Opie but I understand why he doesn’t like Jim or Ant. Ant has become A burnout with a failing podcast empire and Jim is in a dead end radio show with a caveman. I would say Opie wound up coming on top at the end of the day.

All of them have good reasons to hate each other. They're terribly dysfunctional people who were lucky enough to capture lightning in a bottle with the "shock jock" craze.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Well theres different levels to it. Any comment from 2017 and before is just a left over from the O&A show. They listened and witnessed Greggshells happened and turned on Opie ala Reddit. So all the comments are bashing Opie because that was in at the time.

Any one made after 2017 though is just some fucking Anthony brainwashed ballwasher. If Ant told them Opie was awesome they’d retract every comment they ever made. They want Nanas approval and thats how they’ll get it. It’s why every livestream he does the chats are filled with anti-Opie comments. “Notice me Nana!! I hate him too!!!”

Anthony isn’t even envied by these people because he’s rich or fucks hot girls. It’s because he says nigger and is a martyr for that. They all have the same retarded hatred for blacks and would love to tweet how niggers are animals so they live vicariously through the guy who did.
I agree with Ant 100% on the nigger thing. A gay Tunisian clock being right twice a day and all that.