• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why hasn't more been done to a certain sci-fi author's house?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The sprinkled deli meats thing is such a faded memory. I can't remember what the context was or who posted it. And it's bizarre that Pat never mentions it. He talks about the vandalism that he did himself and Dan walking by his house, but not this one, which is the most serious instance of genuine real life harassment (which shows what an absolute pussy Pat is, by the way).

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The sprinkled deli meats thing is such a faded memory. I can't remember what the context was or who posted it. And it's bizarre that Pat never mentions it. He talks about the vandalism that he did himself and Dan walking by his house, but not this one, which is the most serious instance of genuine real life harassment (which shows what an absolute pussy Pat is, by the way).

Wasn't it Cuntfucker? Before he went all in on being non-conformist and running with a pro-Pat bit?

Fucking bit accounts, I tell you.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
516811963630be0ee321261b38384eea.jpg