Why Dougie/NPA/Agent Qadan/ went after Robert Mew

G

mention how you find dougie funny again, faggot
I have to demarcate and INSIST that Agent Qadan/Dougie may have problems and get called out...but in no way is he cut from the same cloth as these alliance faggots. You're funny too, idk whose alt you are but you are with you photoshops and shit.

The Alliance I refer to (weak link) are the Dutch dudes and MAAAAYBE k-schwaaby a distant third (but redeemable)

G

I have to demarcate and INSIST that Agent Qadan/Dougie may have problems and get called out...but in no way is he cut from the same cloth as these alliance faggots. You're funny too, idk whose alt you are but you are with you photoshops and shit.

The Alliance I refer to (weak link) are the Dutch dudes and MAAAAYBE k-schwaaby a distant third (but redeemable)

Dan, why do you presume we want your validation?

Is this Child.’s new account?
6j6k0q.jpg

G

I’d normally never respect a man that has to report to a woman.
Ya know, it just hit me. She outranks you, Danny. I want to tell you something, and listen up, because I really mean this. You're the luckiest man in the world. There is nothing on this earth sexier...Believe me, gentlemen. Than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote em all, I say, because this is true. If you haven't gotten a blowjob from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.