Why Dougie/NPA/Agent Qadan/ went after Robert Mew

G

I think you targeted Mewler specifically because she's female. Some anger at women INCEL bullshit. Your posts/threads always had an unhealthy obsession with women and/or relationships.

When I read your response to being shouted at by some female superior at your workplace, I immediately figured you out for what you are. A weak little pussy because you held your tongue while she was berating you in the meeting room. A well put together person will be assertive on site and not need to later on tattle to the woman's superiors.

Oh, the berating....I never got berated or in that kinda situation. So you must look very non-corporate, very "out of place".

Maybe fat?

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Petezarolls.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
In fairness, I can't just spectate and that's what last night was. I can free form much better than be asked for succinct comments. I'm the color(ed) commentator not the play by play guy even with friends. I have to agree with what you said because honestly I'm good at relating stories and I can do a punch line, but having 4 people on starts getting too NPR round table. None of that last night was what was intended, the guy died it changed the subject. Either or the podcast is funny when whoever is on relates back to forum shenanigans and I disagree that the Hildy guy isn't funny, he's a literal goldmine that we just need a key to unlock. Either way I just come here to laugh and we're not hysterical anymore with all the infighting.

G

The bots/no personality losers respond predictably.

Like I said, Dougie unlike you, is smart and funny... he definitely is cringed out by you guys as much as I am, and I stand by my OP.

G

@Dougie if you made a new alt...simping for Mew and used all your talent, I am willing to put money this place will have a month of these alliance losers mindlessly simping for Mewler or NPS. They are that pathetic and sheepish. You know I'm right.

All they do is amplify and then beat to death, bits that other people start.