Why don't we vote for our cops??? Fuck cops

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Voting is a retarded concept for how to run a country
Started with only white landowners. (((of course))) universal suffrage kikery and boom, you got your nigger crackhead vote canceling your vote. Founding fathers didn't consider blacks human, much less equals.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I know we vote for sheriffs in America, why not for all cops? A cop is a job a person shouldn't want to do. WE have these faggots hiding behind buildings to write you a gay ass ticket for going 5 over. or trying to catch DUI's when people on their Iphones causes like 10000% more wreaks. Why do state cops write tickets? faggots.

If the cops really wanted to be on everyones good side, and make a difference: they should make fake Grinder and Tinder profiles and pretend to be underage kids. clean up the cities really fucking fast. But no, have another state cop pull me over on a Sunday at 0737 in the morning to give me a fucking ticket on my way to work. makes a lot of sense, right? Or when cops go in peoples backyards for no fucking reason and murder their dogs (look that up, it's fucked).
I'm white, cops don't bother me, plus I rarely think about them since I'm not out there committing crimes like brother Joe