• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn’t Pat just say he’s a Democrat?

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Its pretty infuriating to be honest witcha.

No need even going into what he believes and how it makes him a liberal. We all know none of his beliefs are rooted in conservatism.

So why doesn’t he say he’s a Democrat? 2 answers for me….

1. He thinks Democrat is a dirty word. This is funny because he loves Democrats and thinks they’re righteous, yet also believes people will look at him as a weak prancing fag (and not a tough gun owning guy) if he calls himself a Dem

2. He is genuinely so stupid he doesn’t realize there are scales within the parties. That you can be a Democrat who loves guns or is economically conservative. (See: Third Way Democrats, Blue Dog Democrats, etc.)
True. I want to keep my money, but I don’t give a flying fuck if ladies want to scrape their wombs apart.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Pat has always been a phony imposter. He lies to himself and believes it. He used to be able to hide behind his lies but one day he picked a fight with a group of people and they decided to look into his claims and they dug up his past proving that he is full of shit about almost everything he claims. They remind him and expose his lies daily ever since.
Those guys sound fun and should go harder

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
He believes any day he will be picked up as a Joe Scarborough type pundit, "conservative" but decrying anything mainstream conservatives are doing or saying. He's stupid, you see.
Dana Perino follows him on the Twitter and he knows it. He's hoping she notices his hot political takes for exactly that reason - recurring interviews as a pundit. It's not out of the realm of possibility since they have to fill 24 hours a day. One possible issue with this however is that he is not pleasant to look at and wouldn't present well on TV. He is fat and bloated likely from all of the beer that he drinks. If he dropped about 70 pounds it could happen, but then he'd probably start childing the other guests when they disagree with him. If he ever made it on one of these shows I'd totally watch though.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Pat has always been a phony imposter. He lies to himself and believes it. He used to be able to hide behind his lies but one day he picked a fight with a group of people and they decided to look into his claims and they dug up his past proving that he is full of shit about almost everything he claims. They remind him and expose his lies daily ever since.

Sounds like some real Funsters!

Dana Perino follows him on the Twitter and he knows it. He's hoping she notices his hot political takes for exactly that reason - recurring interviews as a pundit. It's not out of the realm of possibility since they have to fill 24 hours a day. One possible issue with this however is that he is not pleasant to look at and wouldn't present well on TV. He is fat and bloated likely from all of the beer that he drinks. If he dropped about 70 pounds it could happen, but then he'd probably start childing the other guests when they disagree with him. If he ever made it on one of these shows I'd totally watch though.

Dana Perino follows over 10,000 accounts. People like her use private lists so they only see a limited amount of people in their news feed. Fatso is not on Dana's reading list.

He's not only visually unappealing, but he has a very condescending and spergy way of speaking. He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.

• hates literally every Republican, politician or otherwise
  • favorite politicians are Democrat Party royalty like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris
  • hates Independents/Democrats that don't express extreme fealty and groveling loyalty to the DNC like Bernie Sanders
But somehow he's not a Democrat. PatLogic. It's the same logic he applies to himself. Medically obese according to BMI, triple chins, can no longer button his oversized Brewers jersey, doesn't work out, and has a head that alone weighs 50 lbs but somehow he's not fat.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
It’s so he can drop the line “actually, I’m I’m not democrat” any time someone someone calls him one. Fake pundits do that all the time to force people into debating their “ideas,” not their image.

It’s especially frustrating for Pat though because he’s a cartoon parody of a boot-licking shitlib.
This is it. Every time someone says "you liberals are all the same" or "typical Dem blah blah blah" he gets to say "actually I'm a conservative, child." Every choice Pat makes for his stealthy geek character is designed to win fights online.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Dana Perino follows over 10,000 accounts. People like her use private lists so they only see a limited amount of people in their news feed. Fatso is not on Dana's reading list.

He's not only visually unappealing, but he has a very condescending and spergy way of speaking. He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.
Welp, I think we can both agree on the fact that Pat is fat and secretly gay.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
IMG_5276.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
  • hates literally every Republican, politician or otherwise
  • favorite politicians are Democrat Party royalty like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris
  • hates Independents/Democrats that don't express extreme fealty and groveling loyalty to the DNC like Bernie Sanders
But somehow he's not a Democrat. PatLogic. It's the same logic he applies to himself. Medically obese according to BMI, triple chins, can no longer button his oversized Brewers jersey, doesn't work out, and has a head that alone weighs 50 lbs but somehow he's not fat.

I enjoy how he sucked that cankled Hilary Clinton's ass, despite the fact she was adamantly anti -gay marriage for years - and publicly, at that.

Ally indeed when it's convenient, aren't ya, you fat cunt?

Udders

Great food
We already how fat, sweaty, and pig-like he was in a two minute clip taped for the news. Imagine a live pig under those lights for a 5-10 minute segment.