• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn’t Pat just say he’s a Democrat?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Its pretty infuriating to be honest witcha.

No need even going into what he believes and how it makes him a liberal. We all know none of his beliefs are rooted in conservatism.

So why doesn’t he say he’s a Democrat? 2 answers for me….

1. He thinks Democrat is a dirty word. This is funny because he loves Democrats and thinks they’re righteous, yet also believes people will look at him as a weak prancing fag (and not a tough gun owning guy) if he calls himself a Dem

2. He is genuinely so stupid he doesn’t realize there are scales within the parties. That you can be a Democrat who loves guns or is economically conservative. (See: Third Way Democrats, Blue Dog Democrats, etc.)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat has always been a phony imposter. He lies to himself and believes it. He used to be able to hide behind his lies but one day he picked a fight with a group of people and they decided to look into his claims and they dug up his past proving that he is full of shit about almost everything he claims. They remind him and expose his lies daily ever since.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He probably fell for all the post 9/11 jingoism like the rube he is, and that's why he considers himself a conservative. He probably felt bold enough to argue with the few people who saw through Bush's bullshit about Iraq because he was with the majority, like the fat dumb coward he is.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
It’s so he can drop the line “actually, I’m I’m not democrat” any time someone someone calls him one. Fake pundits do that all the time to force people into debating their “ideas,” not their image.

It’s especially frustrating for Pat though because he’s a cartoon parody of a boot-licking shitlib.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
It’s so he can drop the line “actually, I’m I’m not democrat” any time someone someone calls him one. Fake pundits do that all the time to force people into debating their “ideas,” not their image.
Lets say he was a self identified Democrat and someone told he was one as some “own”. Who gives a fuck? He could just say that doesn’t take away from the arguments he’s making.

He wants to be known as one of these people who were Republican up until Trump going “What happened to my party!” even though, as far as I can tell, he was never even associated with ideas of the Republicans, let alone identifying as one.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
He probably fell for all the post 9/11 jingoism like the rube he is, and that's why he considers himself a conservative. He probably felt bold enough to argue with the few people who saw through Bush's bullshit about Iraq because he was with the majority, like the fat dumb coward he is.
That reminds me of that odd post he had a few months ago when someone said "if you are going to call for war, see yourself to the nearest army recruitment center" and he vaguely claimed he went to the navy recruitment center. He also has claimed he did super duper good on the ASVAB, which invalidates his 1.7 GPA.
Either
A. He went to join but chickened out and somehow thinks that's worth any credit.
B. He somehow got disqualified from the military (if it was post 9/11 it had to be really bad).
C. He's just loying.

I'm a C guy, personally.

Lets say he was a self identified Democrat and someone told he was one as some “own”. Who gives a fuck? He could just say that doesn’t take away from the arguments he’s making.

He wants to be known as one of these people who were Republican up until Trump going “What happened to my party!” even though, as far as I can tell, he was never even associated with ideas of the Republicans, let alone identifying as one.
I think he was more a 'Penne Jillette' style Libertarian until his wife left him, which would make sense since he thinks he's right about everything, & the world would be better if they followed his instruction

Another thought: his beliefs shift like a reed in the wind, he's got his people who he wants to suck-up to but doesn't hold any real values in himself.

If the SFWA became republican supports, then so would he (loudly). He's an empty clout-chasing vessel & will try to make the most noise to the approval of 'his crowd' - that twitter bump he got meant everything to him, & he still thinks it'll be the making of him - in politically turbulent times it actually did get him a book published!

He doesn't realise those days are over.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Sue....little baby infant chiiild. Don't you realize that I can be a conservative and a liberal at the same time??

Don't you realize I'm a 250lb bodybuilding, knife fighting bar fighter who is also into Star Trek, Star Wars and Futurama??

I'm sorry you're stupid and don't realize I'm here to resolve all the world's problems. I can't help you.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
His ugly cunt mom taught him all these obvious tricks while she in my opinion scolded his gentials with boiling water.

his "technicality tomlinson" is just him equivocating on what words mean. He thinks because he uses a proprietary defintion of conservative he's being clever.

Or he's just a fat stupid faggot with bitch tits.

@Sue Lightning here's the fallacy for you "no true conservative" would vote for trump etc.