Why doesn't Jim Norton talk to his parents/sister?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
His family is normal, too normal and nice to really talk about. He probably resents them for this at least a little bit. He didn't have any wonderful stories about taking lunch in concrete bags or spaghetti on the wall that he could make comedy out of. I'd think that if his family were in the least bit not totally accommodating of his behavior he'd be spitting and burning family photo albums on air.

Jim acts like a molester though, Anth most certainly was touched and acts accordingly.

I surprised that no one said the most obvious answer. They don't talk to him. I mean his family seems like a normal family so it has to be embarrassing that he proudly brags about his degenerate behavior all over the radio and comedy. You think his sister wants her son around someone who does a character like Uncle Paul or his marine dad is proud his son was in love with a nordic transexual viking. I don't think they probably said stay away but probably just stopped reaching out to him and being so self-absorbed he never really noticed or cared.

I surprised that no one said the most obvious answer. They don't talk to him. I mean his family seems like a normal family so it has to be embarrassing that he proudly brags about his degenerate behavior all over the radio and comedy. You think his sister wants her son around someone who does a character like Uncle Paul or his marine dad is proud his son was in love with a nordic transexual viking. I don't think they probably said stay away but probably just stopped reaching out to him and being so self-absorbed he never really noticed or cared.
Jim goes with his older nephew to UFC and stuff like that