Why doesn't Jim Norton talk to his parents/sister?

EraGodless

He seemed on good terms with them in 2004. Good enough terms to play his mom's voicemail on the air. When did this estrangement start? He goes to Bobby's for Thanksgiving or did for a while. My theory is he diddled his nephew (and also his sister as a child)
I read your headline as Jim Bruer and I was trying to figure out what the fuck you were talking about. Also, I'm retarded.

To answer the question, the answer is most definitely yes.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
There was a longtime rumor that Norton's father raped him as a child. It would make sense of the fact that Norton has willingly sucked dick all his life, and why he avoids them now.

I'm more of the opinion that Norton is a narcissistic faggot, all his self-deprecation is just a way to cover it up. Also the only disgusting sex he's into is with trannies. He never did any of that piss or shitplay stuff. That was all a bit for shock value.

He is impossible to speak to. This is a man who spat on the floor and screamed about Gene Simmons not having an in depth sitdown conversation with him in the bathroom. Which then turned into the ravings of a madman because Gene didn't like the fact that that faggot was standing there outside the bathroom waiting for him to come out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
There was a longtime rumor that Norton's father raped him as a child. It would make sense of the fact that Norton has willingly sucked dick all his life, and why he avoids them now.

I'm more of the opinion that Norton is a narcissistic faggot, all his self-deprecation is just a way to cover it up. Also the only disgusting sex he's into is with trannies. He never did any of that piss or shitplay stuff. That was all a bit for shock value.

He is impossible to speak to. This is a man who spat on the floor and screamed about Gene Simmons not having an in depth sitdown conversation with him in the bathroom. Which then turned into the ravings of a madman because Gene didn't like the fact that that faggot was standing there outside the bathroom waiting for him to come out.
His behavior at the Yankees charity event directly refutes this. Jeter really motherfucked him. Side note, one of the reasons he likes the UFC is because the fighters will take pictures with fans and sign autographs.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Wasn't his dad a Korean War vet too
Yeah his father is a Marine and war vet who drinks. Norton has nothing in common with him. Obviously Norton was molested as a child so his father was either a drunk idiot or a complete oblivious moron. That his son was blowing the entire neighborhood under their porch morning, noon, and night. And getting pissed in the mouth at Devil's Creek and whatnot.

Can't really blame Norton for hating his parents if he does indeed hate them. As they likely failed heavily to protect him from molestation. Same with Anthony. I bet those times Opie complained about his parents on air being cheap or mentally ill caused a lot of resentment from Anthony and Jim. Because at least Opie escaped his childhood and went to college and was normal and was never molested. Jimmy was likely molested by relatives (Uncle Paul) and same with Anthony.

Like Norton and Anthony are repulsive pieces of shit for sure. Now. But when they were kids their parents basically were not there for them.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Yeah his father is a Marine and war vet who drinks. Norton has nothing in common with him. Obviously Norton was molested as a child so his father was either a drunk idiot or a complete oblivious moron. That his son was blowing the entire neighborhood under their porch morning, noon, and night. And getting pissed in the mouth at Devil's Creek and whatnot.

Can't really blame Norton for hating his parents if he does indeed hate them. As they likely failed heavily to protect him from molestation. Same with Anthony. I bet those times Opie complained about his parents on air being cheap or mentally ill caused a lot of resentment from Anthony and Jim. Because at least Opie escaped his childhood and went to college and was normal and was never molested. Jimmy was likely molested by relatives (Uncle Paul) and same with Anthony.

Like Norton and Anthony are repulsive pieces of shit for sure. Now. But when they were kids their parents basically were not there for them.
"*sniff* Yeah, Ant, great story about treefort Richard but my maaahm put my lunch in FAWKIN CEMENT BAAAAGS!!!!!"