Why does this post give me the creeps?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joseph is in a weird spot lately, he’s definitely reminiscing on his COMP’D days at the compound before he sets off on his homosexual cruise.

C40B6F0E-7390-4236-BB10-19576BAD647B.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He really does live through other people. From cosplaying real singers and bands on stage to his shunned, disgraced brother and his "sober AF, silver-haired sister 😎"

Ant really looks like the sissy his dad always knew he was here.
Just like his brother. Pretends he is straight and having fun yet had to sleep with the TV on to not be alone with his thoughts.

Joseph is in a weird spot lately, he’s definitely reminiscing on his COMP’D days at the compound before he sets off on his homosexual cruise.

View attachment 125946
I think it's going to be a rich source of pure comedy gold. At first, I'd expect a lot of posts about how awesome it is, and how he's living a lifestyle of unimaginable luxury. Then, the complaints will begin. The food is no good, the weather is terrible, the passengers are dicks, the crew is being mean to him and etc.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I think it's going to be a rich source of pure comedy gold. At first, I'd expect a lot of posts about how awesome it is, and how he's living a lifestyle of unimaginable luxury. Then, the complaints will begin. The food is no good, the weather is terrible, the passengers are dicks, the crew is being mean to him and etc.
I'd honestly rather just enlist in the Navy than be stuck on a cruise ship for months.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Just said this in another thread not three minutes ago. First the “Envy me!” posts then once again complaining about how he’s being screwed over.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I'd honestly rather just enlist in the Navy than be stuck on a cruise ship for months.
You know how in the navy they all dress in drag and feed a piece of cum-soaked bread to the sailor who’s crossing the equator for the first time? I bet Joe’s only taking this gig because he thinks they do it on cruise ships too.