• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Pat think that the Patti LaBelle evacuation / bomb threat has anything to do with him?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He cried that we ALL KNOW he goes to it every year yet nobody knew that - also, I think the show does more than one performance so how would we know he was there?

Don’t forget - he also claims a bomb threat related to a brewers game but was at his house and says “everyone” knows he always goes to opening day. It’s hard to keep track of his bullshit.
Redditors from the Dan Mullen discord asked on multiple brewers sites about that no one had a clue what they were talking about

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Because they're both niggers hes just getting a little taste of the victimhood points.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's not a mystery. Jackie the fat ugly retard doesn't know how times zones work.

There was a post here about the concert and the bomb threat after Rick tweeted about it. But because she's retarded she thinks someone literally posted about that before he tweeted it and she's the only one to crack the case.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I hope it turns out that he himself mixed up the two venues and it was supposed to be his show that got evacuated.

I’ll have to remember that bit next time my wife drags me to the theater, amirite boys?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
A
Woah.. he's calling that nice lady a nigger. Jesus, Pat! Enough of your racism!
A black Leslie would be the best thing to happen to this place in a long time. All of the misogyny and mommy issues mixed with his white man’s burden racism and extremely low views of black intelligence and capabilities.

We can only hope