• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Pat think that the Patti LaBelle evacuation / bomb threat has anything to do with him?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Somehow Pat knows that the bomb threat that caused the Patti LaBelle show to be evacuated was meant for him. I don't understand why he would have even heard about it, let alone connected it to himself with such certainty.

What evidence is there that it has anything to do with him?

Omnipotent narrators don't exist in real life, and Pat is a bad writer who forgot to give himself a reason for knowing any of this that doesn't make him the prime suspect.

Forum Clout
Somehow Pat knows that the bomb threat that caused the Patti LaBelle show to be evacuated was meant for him. I don't understand why he would have even heard about it, let alone connected it to himself with such certainty.

What evidence is there that it has anything to do with him?

Omnipotent narrators don't exist in real life, and Pat is a bad writer who forgot to give himself a reason for knowing any of this that doesn't make him the prime suspect.
The police called him to personally to let him know the threat came from a cyberstalker posing as him. Same as the one out west (Nevada?). It's standard operating procedure in these kinds of cases.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
This is one of the great mysteries of pig. Some others:
  • How Ade demoted Rick to sperm donor (it’s extremely uncommon) from father
  • Riki’s finances
    • Who paid quasi
    • Who paid for the lawsuit (SWFA probably but want proof)
    • How much and how often do they get money from Lynne
    • How much did Niki inherit when dad passed away
    • Rick’s insurance sales activity
    • PbG: Lynne payment plan?
  • Recent school shooting claims — wtf?
  • SWATtings
    • Who ordered them? If multiple people, who did which ones and when?
    • Was it actually torswats who said Pat was doing it and if so, was torswats just bullshitting, did it actually happen, or was someone impersonating Rick to torswats?
    • How many actual SWATs/welfare calls (# is always changing)
    • Veracity/source of claimed parent SWATs
    • Jackie involvement?
  • Bomb threats
    • Nevada and LaBelle threats that he claims were about him without evidence
    • PenguiCon bomb threat that seemingly didn’t happen
    • Brewer’s opener — never verified as having happened
  • What the fuckhappened in high school for Rick to have that GPA but
    • Not be in special education
    • Be allowed to graduate
  • The origin of the Harry Potter scar
  • The Florida years

Last edited:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Wasn’t it called into the wrong Pabst Theatre - the one that Patti Labelle was at, rather than the one that only Pig knew that he was at? :colin_sm:
Yeah, and the thing in Nevada was unrelated aside from the fact that Torswats had called him on that same number before, backing up the veracity of that interaction since Torswats claimed he tested numbers on Pat first.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Wait wasn't there video or bodycam or something of the one at the Nevada hotel? Did I dream that?

There were two kids in a pickup in the parking lot the police went over and questioned, and then the two guys in the truck like didn't even know each other or something and that was a whole separate rabbit hole on it's own.

That was when this whole thing jumped the shark for me.
How Rick managed to rope himself into that nonsense I still don't understand.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Wasn’t it called into the wrong Pabst Theatre - the one that Patti Labelle was at, rather than the one that only Pig knew that he was at? :colin_sm:
He was at some faggy nutcracker show (which no one even knew about here) and when he claimed the concert was canceled because of him he even said as much.

I believe the general response was "Fat. Retarded too."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He was at some faggy nutcracker show (which no one even knew about here) and when he claimed the concert was canceled because of him he even said as much.

1719865052018.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

He cried that we ALL KNOW he goes to it every year yet nobody knew that - also, I think the show does more than one performance so how would we know he was there?

Don’t forget - he also claims a bomb threat related to a brewers game but was at his house and says “everyone” knows he always goes to opening day. It’s hard to keep track of his bullshit.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
He cried that we ALL KNOW he goes to it every year yet nobody knew that - also, I think the show does more than one performance so how would we know he was there?

Don’t forget - he also claims a bomb threat related to a brewers game but was at his house and says “everyone” knows he always goes to opening day. It’s hard to keep track of his bullshit.
Was that the opening day brewers bomb threat that somehow never made the news that only pat knew about?

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout

That gas station that sells Indian food is next on the hit list.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The only way to stick this square peg into the circular hole is if you admit he called this threat on himself, or you just spread Nicky's cheeks extra wide and ram it in.