Why does Pat say we're going to federal prison?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He thinks that since the federal government is larger than any state government, their prisons must be bigger and meaner too.

It's like how when The Avengers work together as a team, they're more powerful than they are as individuals. That's how the law works, child; I'm sorry you're so etc.

This level of misguided insight is why The Hill refused to pay him for his scribblings.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He thinks that since the federal government is larger than any state government, their prisons must be bigger and meaner too.

It's like how when The Avengers work together as a team, they're more powerful than they are as individuals. That's how the law works, child; I'm sorry you're so etc.

This level of misguided insight is why The Hill refused to pay him for his scribblings.

He also thinks INTERPOL is an international version of the FBI.

Rick's the sort of guy who would've seen the movie just because omg it's Mike Judge (and probably didn't care for it) but wouldn't watch anything from Mike Judge now because he's a Trumpist Nazi Republican, child.

I'm kinda surprised he's not a yuuuuge Kevin Smith fan (like Stu Lightning).
If only the D.A. prosecuting fatso would say, "He talks like a fag, and his shit's all retarded."

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Pat's taste is too basic even to be a Kevin Smith fan and that's really damning. Pat is the typical "I only like things I liked as a little child" kind of person. That's when he stopped developing mentally, which explains a lot.

He has to love shit that is trending on social media, so every Disney + Star Wars show, Barbie, etc. Kevin Smith hasn't had anything popular enough since before Twitter. But when Smith dies, Pat will go right to Twitter to claim he saw Clerks in theaters.

FurBurger

He has to love shit that is trending on social media, so every Disney + Star Wars show, Barbie, etc. Kevin Smith hasn't had anything popular enough since before Twitter. But when Smith dies, Pat will go right to Twitter to claim he saw Clerks in theaters.
...and was thanked for doing so by a tearful Kevin Smith.

3 Likes, 1 Retweet

cliveowen

stlaker
He was on Twitter recently for his reboot of he-man that was so bad that it killed the franchise and got a 200 million dollar live action movie cancelled.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'm kinda surprised he's not a yuuuuge Kevin Smith fan (like Stu Lightning).
Probably because everything Smith made after Clerks II was shit and flopped, and everything he made before then has some 'problematic' element to it by today's faggot standards.

Kevin Smith's stuff isn't cut out to be lefty-acceptable consoomer slop, which makes the fact that he belongs to that target demographic himself and ineffectually panders to them that much more pathetic.

FurBurger

He was on Twitter recently for his reboot of he-man that was so bad that it killed the franchise and got a 200 million dollar live action movie cancelled.
That was the show on Netflix where people said, "Hey Kevin - you're not going to do the dumb Netflix stereotype thing and make the He-Man show all about the female character, are ya? Because that would be creatively bankrupt, and would suck" and he said "No, definitely not" and then he did, and it did suck.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Pat has no idea, that his own lefty cucks have pretty much made Federal prison into a resort, compared to most state prisons. They get to play PlayStation, send emails. But snacks from the commissary everyday if they want, be put in the yard for hours at a time. Club Fed is The shiznit.