Why do they put the retarded kids with normal kids in school?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Public school fucking sucked. I had so many classes they let retards into. AND NO, i'M NOT RETARDED!

in 6th grade the teacher told 'Andrew' to do something, so he said no, teacher again tells him to do something, he said something about his dad dying, and started screaming as loud as he could and started hitting the female teacher.

another time, a big fat retard started a fire in the cooking class and burned his whole fucking right arm, all he said was "dis should hurt mor".

another retard was talking about the TMNT timeline, and got so mad and red in the face he passed out and pooped him self.

fucking retard nigger kikes

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Public school fucking sucked. I had so many classes they let retards into. AND NO, i'M NOT RETARDED!

in 6th grade the teacher told 'Andrew' to do something, so he said no, teacher again tells him to do something, he said something about his dad dying, and started screaming as loud as he could and started hitting the female teacher.

another time, a big fat retard started a fire in the cooking class and burned his whole fucking right arm, all he said was "dis should hurt mor".

another retard was talking about the TMNT timeline, and got so mad and red in the face he passed out and pooped him self.

fucking retard nigger kikes
I don’t know why they even bother attempting to educate them in the first place. Just put them all in a home someplace with the padded walls and call it a day.

G

Management is loving the direction of this alt.

1655518680411.jpeg

When I was in junior high the retards walked into school with everyone else, and there was this one retard who looked just like a retarded Jerry Reed, from Smokey And The Bandit. He had to have been in his 30s and he was like 6-5. And it was weird being like 12-13 years old and walking into school with this guy. He was always stupidly grinning and if you were wearing a shirt with anything on it, he'd tell you it stinks, with a weird creepy grin on his face. "Van Halen STEEEENKS!"....like that.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
We had one that was really retarded, he was one of those kids that were chained to their beds and parents beat them, only spoke in a stutter, really friendly, he had separate tard classes but had classes with us he would sit there all quiet not cause a problem pretty sure it was because he did a lot better just being around people, then one day one of my savage friends i have no idea why lit his shirt on fire with a lighter

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember the sped classes being near the locker rooms and other equipment areas. I observed one of their classes from the hall when I was wandering around the halls instead of going to the bathroom. They were learning how to count money and how to use a cash register.

I remember being kind of angry about that because I needed to learn how to use a cash register way after them when I got my first retail job. So in a way a retard was better trained for the workforce than I was!