Why do they call it the Xbox 360

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
the red ring of death was actually very easy to fix, but what a stupid fucking garbage product defect. The issue was poor contact from the heatsink to the motherboard. the dumb design didn't create a good seal. You just had to buy the new bracket for like $12 to fix it.

View attachment 151354
This guy just googled how to fix the red ring then copy-pasted it from the wiki to here. Sad!

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Xbox? Microsoft? Never heard of her.
8yfLJ454HcrqEW3mrHeshfAs4hKLd2OMK18qaAgn0Q0.jpg

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Wouldn't that be an Xbox 180
Nice math stupid.
But if you're walking toward it doing a 360 would continue you on the original course towards it. A 180 is the opposite way.
Nice repetition stupid. (I know I'm stupid too, but at least I'm ruder than DeadWithoutMyStarOfDavid.)

Speaking of the Star of David, @Rutherford_b_Blaze, does your accent sound like Toll Booth Willie? We already know your words sound like his based on your recent tit for tat with Candyman. I can also picture you being super polite with an old lady that comes along one second after your profanity-laden roasting, just like Willie. 😇

What is it with that name? Groundskeeper Willie has a similar temperament and an equally amusing accent.

Last edited: