Why do I only get 5 hours of sleep a night?

RobertMewler

THis shit is so fucking annoying. THe military really did a number on my sleepness. Only once a week do I ever seem to get a full nights rest.

I want to fucking kill myself.
It could be from depression, stress, sleeping with your mouth open, or even unwittingly grinding your teeth during the night. Try using mouth tape for a while before going to bed. It'll help you sleep deeper thanks to the higher levels of nitric oxide.

G

It could be from depression, stress, sleeping with your mouth open, or even unwittingly grinding your teeth during the night. Try using [URL='https://askthedentist.com/mouth-tape-better-sleep/']mouth tape for a while before going to bed[/URL]. It'll help you sleep deeper thanks to the higher levels of nitric oxide.
You could have just told him this in the break room at the J.Edgar Hoover Building 😉

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It could be from depression, stress, sleeping with your mouth open, or even unwittingly grinding your teeth during the night. Try using mouth tape for a while before going to bed. It'll help you sleep deeper thanks to the higher levels of nitric oxide.

Lol do asian women really tape their mouths shut before bed? And pass that down through the generations? Ancient chinese seekwet.

G

Nigger Jim FBI leaked memo:

"Re: Official request for a $500 increase in undercover benefit and allowance"

Key Cross-Cutting Capabilities and Capacities
Agent Nigger Jim the allowance increase was for the proposed "podcasting equipment and associated podcast webhosting costs" that you requested on (redacted).
Detective Robert Mewler reports that you have only used free online web tools ([url=https://www.commonsense.org/education/reviews/vocaroo/teacher-reviews/4033251]source[/url]) for your Psy-Ops.

As criminal and terrorist atalker threats become more diverse and dangerous, the role of technology becomes increasingly important to our efforts. We allocated a budget increase so that you can lure these criminals in. Using the allocated funds to purchase podcasting equipment will see significant improvement in capabilities and capacities to entrap... but this is assuming you made the decision out of expediency, and not to pocket the $500. SIU is asking they follow up so we may need you to come in and show us some receipts.

Thanks

Moshe Yival Solomonstein
FBI auditing department