• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do girls put their finger in guys assholes when they’re getting plowed?

Forum Clout
maxresdefault.jpg

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Fawwkin great reference, brotherman. That movie scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. The rubber mask is pretty silly looking back.
Yeah brotherman, it really doesnt hold up well at all.

Sounds like a nickname Ant would have for Sues peckah.

“Susie, hows about I polish off Ol’ Rawhead Rex after Matlock”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some dumb broad sucked one of my balls like she was trying to suck a golfball through a straw. I still to this day don’t know why she thought I’d enjoy that.
A few different chicks have sucked my balls so hard it's like they're trying to fuck something up and I had to give them the should've-had-a-V8 palm to the forehead.

I also hate being bitten. I was in a brief relationship and the last time I dropped her off at her house, she kissed me and bit my lip so hard I instantly went from being very into her to never wanting to see her again. I haven't seen her since. The whole drive home I was licking my fat lip and saying "stupid bitch" out loud.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I’d break up with a girl if she wanted to eat my ass. It’s just disgusting and I’m not even fat. If I’m dating a chick and she’s fawkin hot I’ll lick her butthole a bit once in a while but only after a few grapefruit shandies.
Exactly! Fuck that dirty bitch! Do you think I wanna kiss you now? I don't mind a little collateral damage by licking a bit of butt hole when eating pussy but I'm not aiming for it. Fuck that

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I only ever had one chick do that to me and she was legitimately mentally ill. A little assplay with your girl is fun, my ex loved getting a finger in her ass while I ate her pussy. I’m down to eat some ass too if she’s fresh out of the tub. In terms of having things inserted into my own ass though, I’m not into it. I don’t care if it supposedly feels good and makes you blow a big load, taking things in the ass is what pillow biters do.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
A few different chicks have sucked my balls so hard it's like they're trying to fuck something up and I had to give them the should've-had-a-V8 palm to the forehead.

I also hate being bitten. I was in a brief relationship and the last time I dropped her off at her house, she kissed me and bit my lip so hard I instantly went from being very into her to never wanting to see her again. I haven't seen her since. The whole drive home I was licking my fat lip and saying "stupid bitch" out loud.
I tell them the balls are off limits. They can focus on getting the fundamentals right before thinking they're the Michael Jordan of dick sucking.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I tell them the balls are off limits. They can focus on getting the fundamentals right before thinking they're the Michael Jordan of dick sucking.