Why do all women want the temperature of the office to be roasting hot all the time?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s insane. They always get their way, too. Despite the fact they can just put jumpers on.

You can’t even open a window for some relief without them crying about it.

It should be room temperature and people can dress accordingly but no, it always needs to be on HEAT MODE all the time all year round for the women.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Counterpoint:
Why do fat fucks think everyone has to suffer them opening 10 windows in the middle of winter because they can't stop inhaling cornstarch?

Also, women get their way in the office because they're far more likely to go crying to HR or other superiors than men. Modernity is so great that the gender that can't ever stand up for itself is astroturfed as equal.

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
Also, women get their way in the office because they're far more likely to go crying to HR or other superiors than men.
There's only 2 women up here. One takes pills all day and the other knits nazi paraphernelia. They're generally low maintainence. The main one is the usual "Dan Mullen raped me when I was 10 years old" from men aged 30-45

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s insane. They always get their way, too. Despite the fact they can just put jumpers on.

You can’t even open a window for some relief without them crying about it.

It should be room temperature and people can dress accordingly but no, it always needs to be on HEAT MODE all the time all year round for the women.
I can’t tell you how many office jobs I’ve worked that had to remind the staff (women) to NOT bring personal space heaters to work and plug them in with the same outlets as computers. Im sure there’s been a fire or two started from one of those.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
There's only 2 women up here. One takes pills all day and the other knits nazi paraphernelia. They're generally low maintainence. The main one is the usual "Dan Mullen raped me when I was 10 years old" from men aged 30-45

Hearing this shit always makes me glad I'm self-employed.

My boss is a real faggot though and the office is a pig stie.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I work with a fatass receptionist bitch that insists on keeping that part of the office like a meat locker. The file room is behind her and I’m always freezing my balls off after spending a few minutes in there.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Women should try working on whatever fake tasks they have in the office instead of yapping and leaving every 30 minutes to go to the starbucks across the street when there's a perfectly good Keurig fully stocked with k-cups in the kitchen, DUMB CUNTS