Why did Robin Williams "kill" himself?

WhereWeAt

He was in Hollywood and worked with Disney and Spielberg, so odds are something to do with being a satanic pedo. I remember listening to a show about the real Patch Adams being friends with the founder of the creepy kid-toucher cult known as the Finders. A lot of his films have a common theme with reversion to childhood or pedophilia (One Hour Photo). Lotta people in entertainment "hanging" themselves. Pure speculation of course, but hey. There's some sick shit in this world.
But what do I know? Maybe it's normal to pose like this and I'm the weirdo.
View attachment 48467

View attachment 48468
View attachment 48469

What isn't a satanic pedo symbol?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
p.png

Yeah it's tough man, another legend gone, though I didn't have a chance to see any of his work I heard it's legitimately brilliant, genuinely. I think as comedians we really are just the sad clowns desperate to be truly understood. I got to know Robin on a personal level while badgering him at an airport urinal & I was able to really open up to him about my struggles with teenage drinking. I've had that exact temptation to just end it all while in the throws of the spins. Substance abuse is just dark, man.

:image_4848: NNYYEHEHEHEYEEHEHEE :image_4848:

G

What isn't a satanic pedo symbol?
I understand the skepticism with this topic and that there are things open to interpretation, particularly if you're not obsessed with the occult and weird esoteric belief systems. This is speculation on my part based on things I've read about and seen. Just connecting some dots that may or may not have meaning. It is kind of funny and ridiculous that the more acceptable story is that the guy was choking himself while jerking off, as if that's any less bizarre. Kinda like David Carradine's strange death in Thailand (what was he visiting John and Jeff?) Personally though, I believe that Hollywood has a much darker side to it than most people realize. But hey, what do I know? I just go to the job site with my container of coffee.

G

I understand the skepticism with this topic and that there are things open to interpretation, particularly if you're not obsessed with the occult and weird esoteric belief systems. This is speculation on my part based on things I've read about and seen. Just connecting some dots that may or may not have meaning. It is kind of funny and ridiculous that the more acceptable story is that the guy was choking himself while jerking off, as if that's any less bizarre. Kinda like David Carradine's strange death in Thailand (what was he visiting John and Jeff?) Personally though, I believe that Hollywood has a much darker side to it than most people realize. But hey, what do I know? I just go to the job site with my container of coffee.
Most here arent ready, it's ok...

WhereWeAt

When I ask "what isn't a satanic pedo symbol?" it's specifically because of the dot connecting you're talking about. Yes, covering one eye might be a symbol... but basically everyone has had a picture taken with one eye covered or darkened at some point, so it's not a great indicator. It's almost always an answer in search of a question.

As for Hollywood having sinister elements, ok yes. The subjectivity of casting and the ability of casting agents to gatekeep huge swathes of an industry lends itself to bad behaviors. But even if they're trafficking children, why bother with worshipping the second most powerful figure in Judeo-Christianity? Wouldn't fucking kids and stealing their adrenachrome be enough without getting some stuffy Satanic temple involved?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 48687

Yeah it's tough man, another legend gone, though I didn't have a chance to see any of his work I heard it's legitimately brilliant, genuinely. I think as comedians we really are just the sad clowns desperate to be truly understood. I got to know Robin on a personal level while badgering him at an airport urinal & I was able to really open up to him about my struggles with teenage drinking. I've had that exact temptation to just end it all while in the throws of the spins. Substance abuse is just dark, man.

:image_4848: NNYYEHEHEHEYEEHEHEE :image_4848:
You are like the guy here who Joe posts. It's almost as if you channeled that worms essence.

G

When I ask "what isn't a satanic pedo symbol?" it's specifically because of the dot connecting you're talking about. Yes, covering one eye might be a symbol... but basically everyone has had a picture taken with one eye covered or darkened at some point, so it's not a great indicator. It's almost always an answer in search of a question.

As for Hollywood having sinister elements, ok yes. The subjectivity of casting and the ability of casting agents to gatekeep huge swathes of an industry lends itself to bad behaviors. But even if they're trafficking children, why bother with worshipping the second most powerful figure in Judeo-Christianity? Wouldn't fucking kids and stealing their adrenachrome be enough without getting some stuffy Satanic temple involved?
Brotherman,

Thank you for your reply. I take issue with the notion that "basically everyone has had a photo taken with one eye covered or darkened at some point." It's one thing if someone is photographed candidly at an offset angle. It's another thing if they're deliberately making this kind of gesture. What is the purpose? Nobody I've ever met has posed like this in a photo that has crossed my path. Yet nearly every Hollywood actor and related public figures have multiple photos of them doing these poses that, from my understanding, fall under the umbrella of being either kabbalistic, masonic, occult-related, sometimes blatantly satanic or something similar, or a mixture of one or all of these things. Like all body language, gestures are open to interpretation by nature. But when you start to see these patterns for long enough, it can't be dismissed as mere happenstance or accident. There is something going on behind them. This is a subject that requires further study and observation.

As for the comment about why would these people bother worshipping the second most powerful figure in "Judeo-Christianity," it gets into the nature of these figures that are being worshipped. Satan promises earthly pleasures at the cost of your soul. This is the significance of the account of Christ being tempted by him in the desert, where Satan says he will give him the kingdoms of the earth if only He will bow to him. For whatever reason, Satan has been given dominion over the earth for a time. And if you want to ingratiate yourself to him, you have to do his bidding, which is essentially the opposite of God's will. These are the types of sacrifices he demands. The sicker you get, the more he rewards you, at least for now in this life. This process has been ritualized in certain forms that are practiced by groups that will protect its participants and shield them from prosecution as long as they remain useful to the network...and will discard them at will when they are no longer useful.

God, on the other hand, does not promise you earthly or temporal gifts. He will provide you with what you need, but the sacrifices He demands require subordinating our fallen human nature to His will. This is exemplified by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is the example we are supposed to follow. Self-sacrifice, resisting temptation, laying down your life for your brother...these are what is asked of those who choose this path. Basically the complete opposite of phony Hollywood, the fraudulent media, corporate America and the corrupt political system. Life is not nearly as mundane and meaningless as these people want us to believe. There is a battle for our souls taking place every moment of every day. It is up to us to make the right choice.