Why did Robert "White Family Values" Mewler never have kids?

Why did Robert "White Family Values" Mewler never have kids?

• Barren

• Ugly, fat

• Kiked ("I don't want to bring kids into this awful world, mannn!")

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Literally after dozens of times of seeing this posted, I got a new thought. Forget how deranged and tragic it is that she's a dude that thinks she's a girl, but imagine how pathetic it is that your income comes from jerking off on camera and pegging closeted podcast hosts, that's a life destined to end at his own hands.

I don’t know, Booms, he seems like a cool fella to be completely honest witcha 🤷‍♂️

Literally after dozens of times of seeing this posted, I got a new thought. Forget how deranged and tragic it is that she's a dude that thinks she's a girl, but imagine how pathetic it is that your income comes from jerking off on camera and pegging closeted podcast hosts, that's a life destined to end at his own hands.
Who the fuck are you, Nigga? Go text some more boring shit to Pat, you lisp having cunt face.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
SUE LIGHTNING ARMY NIGGA!
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif
59CDA92.gif

G

what the fuck is that 4 dick heads?
Literally after dozens of times of seeing this posted, I got a new thought. Forget how deranged and tragic it is that she's a dude that thinks she's a girl, but imagine how pathetic it is that your income comes from jerking off on camera and pegging closeted podcast hosts, that's a life destined to end at his own hands