Why did R&F take so many fucking calls? Also give me some great clips to listen to

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He couldn’t handle the heat. He didn’t get along well with Dave or Pepper hicks, Fez hated him, Ron treated him like a bitch, the O&A staff hated him. Everyone knew he was an incompetent boob. It’s a little hazy to me but Daniel Ben Dovid sprayed him with febreeze during a bit and he “feinted”. He was mocked and he said fuck it. Him quitting on air is some of the most cringiest and uncomfortable radio ever.
I listened to this the other day and Ronnie challenged the bbbooyyss to get Fez to crack by talking. Earl swore to protect Fez and he was quiet while being sprayed with Febreze but Earl didn’t notice. Danny like grabbed him and Earl threw himself on the ground. Fez broke kayfabe on the air the next day (:brothaman_sm:) by yelling at Earl for possibly getting them all in trouble with management because they brought EMT’s in for him since he was pretending to be concussed. It was honestly very cringeworthy unless it was a work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That week I think
I’m listening to it now and it sounds like he got fired and was given an opportunity to somewhat save face. “You don’t have another gig lined up, in this economy?” Plus all three of them are mocking him and alluding to them already knowing. Edit: teasing him for not having anything lined up and Earl is groveling like it’s for the betterment of the show. “I can talk to my cousin at Shop Rite for you.” “Nice of you to give a two weeks.” Dave is really motherfucking him hahah.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I think the multiple heart attacks that Fez had just really sent him over the edge. It's easy to joke about, but a heart attack, let alone a string of them, would be pretty traumatizing. I think that's why Kevin Smith turned into a crybaby faggot after he had his.

Anthony changed his look many times. Heart attack in late 2002, he did come back as a different person. No more impressions.

It humbles you to experience the helplessness of your body killing you, and needing other people to save you from death. And when you come back you overthink everything.

Fez obviously struggled with self consciousness but he tried to make it into a bit, play the punching bag fuddasho, and told Ron to keep roasting him. It was the only good radio he could offer atm. The early appeal of Fez is he wasn't afraid of going for the corny one liner with full confidence which made it funny... In later years he didn't feel attached to being that guy anymore which is what MADE him.