• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Pat miss so many days of school?

Forum Clout
9th Grade: 24 days
10th Grade: 19.5 days
11th Grade: 12 days
12th Grade: 23.5 days

79 days total, my school years were 180 days, so he missed basically half a grade of school.

Jokes aside it's definitely some psychological counseling or medical reason Mama Judy's special boy got called out.

I'm gonna guess he got electroshock therapy for being a fat retard.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I was a shocking student, to be fair. Like, I would take Automotive and Art and in one term I literally attended like 5/40 and 0/41 classes respectively. I still don't know how to drain engine oil properly because I wasn't fucking there.

Me and my faggot friends signed up for Home Economics one semester because 1) we figured we could coast, and 2) all the girls did it, and I wanted to fuck this Cypriot girl even though she had a big Jew nose. Anyway, our food was always so inedible, like we'd put so much pepper in the mincemeat it'd make you sick. One time we fucked up some muffins, and the teacher had left the room so we took the trays outside and threw them like Frisbees onto the roof lol.

Another time we tried to make scones, and I microwaved the jam for some reason and threw it on my friend and he screamed so loud the whole building heard it lol, like I fucking scalded his hand.

One time I made this big thing of dough, I forgot what for, but I got bored so I stuck it in a microwave, set it for ten minutes and grabbed my bag and ran home. The thing probably expanded and ruined the microwave, fuck knows, but they didn't catch me.

Also in Home Ec, we couldn't sew for shit because we were boys. It's literally impossible for a non-poof guy to do that shit. We punctured our finger skin so much trying to do that shit.

Speaking of hurting ourselves, in Design & Technology (Shop Class) we'd solder wires together to make circuit boards work and shit. But again, we'd get bored and just run around with the soldering iron trying to burn other kids' forearms. Also the solder metal-y shit you'd melt into peoples' books and wreck them.

I only passed Design & Tech one semester because while he left the room, I took the teacher's grade book and wrote in all Bs under my name. I didn't write As because he'd get suspicious.

I should start a School thread because there's too many stories.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I was a shocking student, to be fair. Like, I would take Automotive and Art and in one term I literally attended like 5/40 and 0/41 classes respectively. I still don't know how to drain engine oil properly because I wasn't fucking there.

Me and my faggot friends signed up for Home Economics one semester because 1) we figured we could coast, and 2) all the girls did it, and I wanted to fuck this Cypriot girl even though she had a big Jew nose. Anyway, our food was always so inedible, like we'd put so much pepper in the mincemeat it'd make you sick. One time we fucked up some muffins, and the teacher had left the room so we took the trays outside and threw them like Frisbees onto the roof lol.

Another time we tried to make scones, and I microwaved the jam for some reason and threw it on my friend and he screamed so loud the whole building heard it lol, like I fucking scalded his hand.

One time I made this big thing of dough, I forgot what for, but I got bored so I stuck it in a microwave, set it for ten minutes and grabbed my bag and ran home. The thing probably expanded and ruined the microwave, fuck knows, but they didn't catch me.

Also in Home Ec, we couldn't sew for shit because we were boys. It's literally impossible for a non-poof guy to do that shit. We punctured our finger skin so much trying to do that shit.

Speaking of hurting ourselves, in Design & Technology (Shop Class) we'd solder wires together to make circuit boards work and shit. But again, we'd get bored and just run around with the soldering iron trying to burn other kids' forearms. Also the solder metal-y shit you'd melt into peoples' books and wreck them.

I only passed Design & Tech one semester because while he left the room, I took the teacher's grade book and wrote in all Bs under my name. I didn't write As because he'd get suspicious.

I should start a School thread because there's too many stories.
Our science teacher left the room unlocked one day so we stole the bottlr of ether and a box of the fetal pigs in formaldehyde. We huffed the ether and threw the pigs off the 3rd story balcony and they landed right in front of the main doorways and smelled like straight shit. They never mentioned the ether but they were pissed about the piglets.