Why can’t that bald brain damaged retard Fetterman put a fucking shirt on?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for Senators to appease that bald slob Fetterman is fucked up.

Wearing basketball shorts and an old hoodie at the Senate is just wrong and I don’t care how boomer that makes me sound.

I don’t care this should actually be in off topic, either.
Why? Who gives a shit about the senate. It is not a respectable organ.

G

This is so fucking hate-able. He voted from the gallery with his hands because he was too depressed to put a shirt on? We’re okay with that as a society now? That’s a really good thing is it?

My God. We’re in the final stretch of US hegemony. View attachment 152215
This is gonna be a bad look and end up backfiring if Dems actually take advantage of it. People instinctively want their leaders to look like they mean business.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I still don’t understand how Oz lost to Sloth from the Goonies.
Can PAfags please explain it to me?
He isn’t even from PA and he came across as a completely out of touch rich guy, which he is. He had a few high profile gaffes like when he went to the grocery store on YouTube to show how much of a regular guy he is and complaining about how stuff had increased due to inflation and he’s going around shopping for stuff to make a crudités, which is something @McGowan6 would eat and not anyone from PA.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for Senators to appease that bald slob Fetterman is fucked up.

Wearing basketball shorts and an old hoodie at the Senate is just wrong and I don’t care how boomer that makes me sound.

I don’t care this should actually be in off topic, either.
I know saying it's Idiocracy is hack but this is straight The House of Representin' now. Why would someone elect the mayor of a horribly poor place that's one of the shittest in the state (in a state that includes Redding)?

MonsterSteve

Age.
This is so fucking hate-able. He voted from the gallery with his hands because he was too depressed to put a shirt on? We’re okay with that as a society now? That’s a really good thing is it?

My God. We’re in the final stretch of US hegemony. View attachment 152215
They're a bunch of fucking looneys and he looks like a Goomba from the original Mario Bros movie.

super-mario-bros-movie-toad.gif

G

He isn’t even from PA and he came across as a completely out of touch rich guy, which he is. He had a few high profile gaffes like when he went to the grocery store on YouTube to show how much of a regular guy he is and complaining about how stuff had increased due to inflation and he’s going around shopping for stuff to make a crudités, which is something @McGowan6 would eat and not anyone from PA.
I'm more of a chip and dip guy, nigger

G

No child, you aren’t. Your manservant brings you crudités with your afternoon tea that you sip, pinkie up, whilst surveying one of your expansive estates from your carriage. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.
Honestly, I had to look up what they were. Basically just sticks of carrot and celery with dip. So party food at a kids birthday when your friend's mum was one of those boring hippy types.