• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are you so mad that this man is more successful than you’ll ever be?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Imagine bragging on the internet about $200 sunglasses.

Imagine giving any kind of shit about me at all good or bad. Like, I'm an ex-radio producer from what at this point, is an old obscure show. But here you are. Talking about a pair of sunglasses I had back in 2006, when George Bush was President.

Yeah I'm sure 20 years later you look Less haggard and shitty

Do you care? Are you gay? If I look real good, you wanna fuck me? What kind of queer shit even is this comment.

"I bet you're not nearly as attractive as I'd like you to be."

Sick burn my dude.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Imagine giving any kind of shit about me at all good or bad. Like, I'm an ex-radio producer from what at this point, is an old obscure show. But here you are. Talking about a pair of sunglasses I had back in 2006, when George Bush was President.

Do you care? Are you gay? If I look real good, you wanna fuck me? What kind of queer shit even is this comment.

"I bet you're not nearly as attractive as I'd like you to be."

Sick burn my dude.
The gayest moments of this post are now in bold for easier viewing. He's only talking about your sunglasses because you sheepishly brought them up as a flex, dumbass kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The ones you brought up as a measure of success? Yeah why would anybody talk about that?

Ask the dude who posted the pic and then the half dozen posters playing Queer Eye For The Straight Guy about an 18 year old outfit of mine.

I don't know if you're aware, but all of this is very gay. Women rag on other women for how they dress. You're a bunch of men? Are you sure?

Forum Clout
Yeah, they were probably more. What's for dinner tonight my dude? Kraft Mac & Cheese?
Actually, steak and corn on the cob. Thanks for asking. Sorry I don't understand the need to spend $200 on sunglasses. I'm not a fucking teenage influencer chick being bankrolled by my daddy. Now, if you were to say you spent several hundred dollars on home theater equipment, I'd get it. $200 on sunglasses is something a New Yorker wannabe does to try to impress people. Here's a hint: No one gives two fucks except teenagers who don't know the value of money. Things that are actually impressive: Paying a mortgage, owning a dependable car and taking care of one's family. Impressive luxury items for dudes: Home theater equipment, nice TV, decent PC, etc...

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
You tell me, Rick & Morty fan.
IMG_4801.jpeg

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Ask the dude who posted the pic and then the half dozen posters playing Queer Eye For The Straight Guy about an 18 year old outfit of mine.
Are the sunglasses all grown up and in university by now? Did the shirt meet a nice girl and give you and your wife a few beautiful grandchildren? Or is it all just trash in a heap somewhere now?