• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are women sick all the time?

I started working with this woman. Pretty much the first words out of her mouth were that she thought she had Covid.

Turns out it wasn't Covid, it was just a cold.

When that cleared up four days later she complained that she had period pains. Now I suppose it's nice she's willing to confide in me about her female body welfare (tips fedora) but obviously I found that information inappropriate and rather revolting. It's an unclean time and she should feel natural shame from that, rather than trying to force me into pretending that it's somehow not shameful.

Literally three or four days later her friend's got Covid so she thinks she might have it AGAIN. It's only been a few days since she was moaning about having the painters in and I know for a fact women string that shit out for AT LEAST a week every month.

It's going to be like this every day, isn't it? Just permanent weakness from allergies, Covid, invisible disability issues, blob time, not sleeping well, tiredness from other women being jealous etc etc etc.

Why can't women be physically strong and muscly like men? FUCK!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Women can take all the sick days they want and not get any shit for it.
I had the fun of overhearing the team next to me at work have to discuss the “problem” with their new hire that happens to be a fat n person lady. She’s not even been there 2 weeks and she’s already calling out and at least 15 minutes late when she does come in. The two white managers were walking on eggshells discussing the problem with each other since they’re afraid if they tell the new hire theyre being a problem they will be called racist.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Women act sick all the time to remind everyone how much they struggle but bravely continue on. They always then bring up the man flu for the same reason. Tell them they're full of shit they'll ramble on about how women give birth and it's the hardest thing in the world and women have a higher pain tolerance than men and blah, blah, blah.

They have fifty different medications at any given point in time. Men might have aspirin that is a decade past the use by date.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
If you ask a woman to do some kind of activity with you that's YOUR idea and not HER idea, she will say she's sick. You can INSTANTLY end the relationship by saying she's always sick. I've done it twice. 100% success rate across an admittedly small sample size.
Can you explain this more clearly, not sure what you're referring to by activity or how to end the relationship. But would love to know how to end the few remaining relationships I have with women.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
OP sounds like the husband who keeps getting the headache excuse when he BEGS for some pussy.

Carpe Diem stupid...

<-- (only read the title...TLDR)