Why are women always buying flowers

G

A few weeks ago we had a family barbecue at our country place. My wife's uncle brought flowers for each of the females; my wife, her mother, her sister, my daughter and niece. Later that day I drove back to the city with my boys and the women stayed behind to clean the house and came back later. So a few days after I go down to cut the grass. The house is nice and clean but they'd left the flowers in vases on the kitchen table. I went to throw them out but fuck me the smell. Similar to a dead animal but with a kind of dusty after note that gets stuck in your nostrils. Just awful. Flowers literally stink.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I like house plants, cut flowers seem like a waste since they're gonna die soon.

I have grabbed the occasional bunch off a grave to give to my gal on valentines day, but girls like that shit so wha' ya gonna do
If I'm gonna give flowers I do it randomly and avoid doing it on Valentine's day. A random flower on a random day will get you pussy faster than you think. I did the math.

@captain_kamala comment?

G

Not sure if you knew this but, woman always been shopping. Emancipation just made them more fucking obnoxious about it.
My grandpa tells me when credit cards were becoming a 'thing' like in the 1960s/70s and if a woman shopper (even if a regular customer) suddenly bought something huge/expensive, a decent store clerk would have to speak on the phone with the husband that he approves this purchase.