Why are so many kiwifarms posters retarded?

G

I know I’m answering my own question but why can’t these retards understand that everything here is done for loffs? We don’t have a stated goal to take down pedo rings or any shit like that. We’ll do it if it’s funny but we’re not on some kind of crusade here.

I remember when that April Rains cunt was giving our friend Mr. Tetley shit about how the pay quasi cards didn’t go after SFWA hard enough as if he would give a shit about that. It was a funny bit to piss off Rick, that’s all. This shit isn’t serious.

RobertMewler

I know I’m answering my own question but why can’t these retards understand that everything here is done for loffs? We don’t have a stated goal to take down pedo rings or any shit like that. We’ll do it if it’s funny but we’re not on some kind of crusade here.

I remember when that April Rains cunt was giving our friend Mr. Tetley shit about how the pay quasi cards didn’t go after SFWA hard enough as if he would give a shit about that. It was a funny bit to piss off Rick, that’s all. This shit isn’t serious.
Does anybody there remember laughter?

G

I can't remember who the brothaman was, but he made a good point how Null invites so much bullshit by having right-wing political sperging on his forum. You can see it with their tranny obsession. It's not enough to laugh at tranny retards like Keffals because of how ridiculous they are. Instead everything is couched in SUPER SERIOUS, social crusader, "someone think of the children!" screeching. It's similar to what happened with the Chanology faggotry, going from trolling to actual cringe activism.

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
Bad Forum Stock: I want a family edition

Full Name: Joshua Conner Moon

DOB:
12/19/1992
December 19, 1992

Current Addresses:

4406 Southminster Cir Niceville, FL 32578 - CONFIRMED - Grandparents and mother live her

3750 Don Janeal Rd. Pensacola, FL 32526 - Registered in his moms arrest, his voting records, and as lolcow LLC

Phones:

(757) 932-5494 - Landline - Bandwidth.com - Main Contact line for Kiwifarms
(850) 499-7183 - Wireless - Verizon - Used in the registration of lolcow.email
(383) 530-3439 - Landline
(850) 449-7183 - Wireless - Verizon - Used in Voter Registration
(972) 317-0655 - Landline
+1 (844) LOL-COWS - PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED HERE

Main Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - Gmail Login - Registered to Joshua Moon
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - Gmail Login - Registered to Joshua Moon
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - Linked to an amazon account
[email protected]

Other Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/Jm1t6Yc']
Screenshot-2023-02-09-09-34-34-45-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12-01.jpg
[/URL]

Null, when they write articles about you what do you do? Complain on your website?

I've gotten over 50 percent of the articles written about us taken down.

Who cant do shit?

You also shouldn't be talking about leo contact, you autistic fuck. You started pasting conspiracys in an email to the FBI you lack of self awareness cunt
Screenshot_20230209-122635-975.png

Say retarded again, Null.

i think a more important question is why do so many people here care? just stop using the site, at this point the pat thread is all just gay poems anyway. who fucking cares?

G

i think a more important question is why do so many people here care? just stop using the site, at this point the pat thread is all just gay poems anyway. who fucking cares?
I have literally never been on kiwi farms and I have to be completely honest witcha, I don't feel like I've missed anything.

Literally 50% of this board has been nothing but obsessing over some failed fat writer for nearly half a decade. I don't think I need to go to a second, gayer message board to hear more about Pat.

I have literally never been on kiwi farms and I have to be completely honest witcha, I don't feel like I've missed anything.

Literally 50% of this board has been nothing but obsessing over some failed fat writer for nearly half a decade. I don't think I need to go to a second, gayer message board to hear more about Pat.
they're two forums with entirely different purposes. this place is meant to be funny, kiwifarms is meant to document the weird stuff that weird people do that would otherwise be forgotten. there's definitely some interesting threads on kf if you're into that sort of stuff, but if you're just looking for loffs, it's not the place for you because most posters there are autistic and not funny.

it just seems kinda gay to go to a different website and get mad that it doesn't operate the same way as this one tobehonestwitcha