Why are so many iPhone users hipster Faggots?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
FYI my mistake it was the flash memory chip not the RAM chip. Apparently they used really cheapshit solder for the chip so over time the heat from the phone would make it brittle and it would start to separate from the motherboard. It was a huge problem with the Note 4. Some people managed to make their phones work again by (believe it or not) cutting a piece of thin cardboard to the exact size of the chip and putting it on top so that when you put the phone back together it would force the chip down and make the contacts all touch the motherboard. This was the only known “solution” to the issue.

I’m sure they fixed this issue for future phones but Android is a shit choice in general. Your phone is most likely laggy because they fill it with so much bloatware and every time they release a new Android version, they don’t take old hardware into consideration. Their most newly released phones already have several years old specs just so that they’ll have something “new” to release for years to come in case tech growth stalls. Apple does this too, but they generally provide better support for older devices for a much longer period of time.
yeah my laptop's graphic chip have the same issue, the way to fix it is to use a heat gun on the chip so the solders melts and it make contact again. shouldve went with apple when the XR was like 800usd but i went with the cheap option which is 300$, complete shit! i like that you can pirate shit on andriods easily tho

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Everyone who I have ever met who owns an android phone is normal. Why are iPhone users so pretentious?

I love when they show me a feature on their iPhone that has been on Android phones for years and they act like it's new.
Every android user notices everything about every iPhone user.

I just notice that all android people are poor.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Also, at least Apple are still supporting devices that are five years old

In my experience the exact opposite is true. I have a powerhouse of an iMac from 2010 that works perfectly fine but can't run basic shit like Adobe apps. Also an iPhone 5 I wanted to use as an iPod but of course you can't load Spotify.

And this isn't the fault of the developer. Apple is supposed to keep the old apps that still worked on the old devices stored, but they won't because thy want you to buy the new one which is almost exactly the same.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Samsung: "Don't worry, we're keeping the headphone jack, unlike a certain other company!"
*A few moments later*
Samsung: "We kinda forgot to include the headphone jack."

Samsung: "Don't worry, we're keeping the charger in the box, unlike a certain other company!"
*A few moments later*
Samsung: "We kinda forgot to include the charger."

Also, Samsung got fined for paying trolls to badmouth HTC and put them out of business.

Say what you want about Apple, but let's not pretend Samsung aren't a dirtbag company.
Not all androids are Samsung, but I agree with you Samsung blows

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Most of the Android OEMs blindly copy Apple. The last holdouts were LG (rip) and Sony (overpriced niche phones).
My previous phone was an LG I now have a pixel. It was cheap and it's unmodded android with no bloatware
It wasn't all peaches and cream though, the first phone they sent me was defective and I had to get it replaced. However I'm fine with that as long as I can ad apps outside the app store and avoid a metric fuck ton of bullshit

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
My previous phone was an LG I now have a pixel. It was cheap and it's unmodded android with no bloatware
It wasn't all peaches and cream though, the first phone they sent me was defective and I had to get it replaced. However I'm fine with that as long as I can ad apps outside the app store and avoid a metric fuck ton of bullshit
I loved my Pixel for only one reason. When they first came out, you got unlimited Google Photos space for any video or pics taken on the Pixel. Was great for hosting all the baby pictures for grandmas and aunties to see. Once they got rid of that deal I saw no reason to stick w the piece of shit.

BraunsGhost

Most of the Android OEMs blindly copy Apple. The last holdouts were LG (rip) and Sony (overpriced niche phones).
RIP to LG. Had the LG Optimus G, G5, V40 and currently on a G8. I will probably stay with the G8 until it craps out on me.

I wanted to replace it with an Xperia 1 iii but way over priced on release. They recently dropped below 1000 but still too much for a phone that most reviews say runs hot.

I was looking into the Red Magic 7pro, simply for the cooling fan and kinda reasonable price. But, it's a gaming phone and I don't have time fo dat.