Why are so many iPhone users hipster Faggots?

they target-advertised it to appeal to those types, I don't think they'd even think twice if they were shown an Android with better features at a fraction of the price. I'm sure they all have 'booster reminder' apps too.

I enjoy the practicality of my rugged android phones; can see through curtains, battery lasts a week, can drop it in the sea. Good stuff!

G

I'm exhausted by the whole culture of the phones and computers. When I'm on one it's 80% on this site, 10% work, 10% betting and checking scores.

I don't have social media because I have like 2 friends and have nothing to broadcast.

Maybe I'm the problem

Jizz

I bought a samsung because the Opester recomends them. I like that I can sideload the cracked version of spotify which gets rid of ads. I also have a version of youtube called New Pipe which gets rid of ads and lets you listen with the screen off. Saves me probably $20 a month not having to pay for those. I'd get an iphone if not for that, they integrate really well with macbooks and ipads.

check these out if you have android!

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It has ALWAYS been that way. Even when I was very young, I knew the Macintosh was for asian and white college kids, and adults clinging to their youth. Then the iPod, iPhone, iPad... These are all items specifically made for the asian lady from Grey's Anatomy.

People with droids, they are so relatable, they're down to earth. They dance like no one is watching, and throw caution to the wind with a devil may care approach. Without them, who will clean your bathrooms and toilets? Who will do the hard jobs nobody wants to do? Android people leave it all behind and keep the simple things.

As for the android phones, they get slow, buggy, shitty after a while. It should not take 15 seconds to boot up the camera... that's how you miss precious moments. Like the woman stands up and gets off the train at her stop, while you were waiting for the app to open like a fool.

Apple products are limited gay toys for young females. But at least they work. I got the newest iphone. I still have old Apple phones and computers from the 2010s that function just fine, except for the motherfucking FAGGOT apps that no longer support these devices from mere years ago. Apple is a tyrannical homosexual company.

G

This is coke-pepsi shit for the thralls...Smartphone tech was developed in the 1950s, there's a photo of Harry Truman on an Airforce one, and on his seat is a compartment for a hand-held device that looked exactly like a cellphone, wish I could find the photo again.

Imagine fostering an identity over trickled-down beads and trinkets. They have Minority Report-type technology that they will retail when we're all old and feeble...would be funny to witness the kid in the future responsible for euthanizing us, speaking to his friend on which "mind-reading gidget" is superior, the Alpha-M or the Phoenix 99 (or whatever faggy name they come up with).

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I bought a samsung because the Opester recomends them. I like that I can sideload the cracked version of spotify which gets rid of ads. I also have a version of youtube called New Pipe which gets rid of ads and lets you listen with the screen off. Saves me probably $20 a month not having to pay for those. I'd get an iphone if not for that, they integrate really well with macbooks and ipads.

That is the reason why I won't go apple. They use 4 year old features and market them as new. They are insanely expensive and I don't want to pay 1500 for an advertisement delivery device. I use Firefox with ad block, vanced for YouTube when I have to use my wife's phone to look something up, the amount of ads I see on websites or YouTube is crazy.

Samsung: "Don't worry, we're keeping the headphone jack, unlike a certain other company!"
*A few moments later*
Samsung: "We kinda forgot to include the headphone jack."

Samsung: "Don't worry, we're keeping the charger in the box, unlike a certain other company!"
*A few moments later*
Samsung: "We kinda forgot to include the charger."

Also, Samsung got fined for paying trolls to badmouth HTC and put them out of business.

Say what you want about Apple, but let's not pretend Samsung aren't a dirtbag company.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i spent $200 bucks and 2 minutes of research on my latest android and it's retardedly slow sometimes, but as a person who retardedly deals with inconveniences rather than doing something about them I'm just going to continue calling my phone a nigger faggot while it takes 30 seconds to load maps while plugged into my car for the next 5 years

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Fagdroid is increasingly trying to become iPhone, so you might as well buy the real McCoy anyway.

Also, at least Apple are still supporting devices that are five years old. You'll be lucky to get 2 years of software updates from the average Android.
Yeah but that's the average one. Not all of them. The more expensive devices get 5 years of support before they stop, which they should do.

Why keep getting updates for a device not optimized for it? I know people who need to "free up space" for the newest version of iOS. That's not how updates are supposed to work. If the average computer is obsolete after 2 years why wouldn't you expect a smartphone to do the same?

I've have the same android phone for 3 years now and it's exactly the same as it was the day I bought it.

Yeah but that's the average one. Not all of them. The more expensive devices get 5 years of support before they stop, which they should do.

Why keep getting updates for a device not optimized for it? I know people who need to "free up space" for the newest version of iOS. That's not how updates are supposed to work. If the average computer is obsolete after 2 years why wouldn't you expect a smartphone to do the same?

I've have the same android phone for 3 years now and it's exactly the same as it was the day I bought it.
I think Samsung are the only ones offering four years of Android OS updates. Google Pixel are at three, although Pixel owners are just glorified beta-testers and their hardware is shit.

I know plenty of people still using iPhones 6s and 7s without a hitch. Samsung phones lag to fuck after 18 months.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I think Samsung are the only ones offering four years of Android OS updates. Google Pixel are at three, although Pixel owners are just glorified beta-testers and their hardware is shit.

I know plenty of people still using iPhones 6s and 7s without a hitch. Samsung phones lag to fuck after 18 months.
OnePlus is one of the others who offers updates for 4 years. Decent phones.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I like iPhones because they’re simple and it works. Too old to need customization. That being said, my 12 mini is the worst phone I’ve ever owned. Terrible battery life and my 5g feels like 3g. My 11 was perfect and I wish I didn’t break it by using it as a bottle opener.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

YouTube vannced is way better, new pipe is nigger shit
I hate android because every android phone I’ve had ended up with significant issues and slowdown 1-3 years afterwards.

The RAM in my Note 4 failed after 6 months and the phone was replaced under warranty. The RAM in the replacement failed conveniently a month after the warranty ended. I got a $20 check out of a class action lawsuit against Samsung for it.

I replaced it with a Galaxy S7 edge which became unbearably slow after 8 months. Resetting to factory defaults would barely fix it, and it would only last for a month at best.

I think Android is packed with so much bloatware and the whole OS is poorly optimized. When they release new versions, they assume everyone is buying their newest shit gadget every year. Older devices can’t run it well.

I ditched Android in 2018 when I bought my iPhone XR. It still runs like factory new to this day and I haven’t reset it once. Apart from naturally diminished battery life, it runs practically the same as it did when I bought it. I could easily replace the battery myself but I just never get around to doing it.

Regardless, I’m not one of those faggots glued to their phones 24/7. I use it for occasionally calling/texting friends and browsing this place. That’s really it. I have zero social media and couldn’t be happier about it.
Do the memory really deteriorate? Is that why my 2 years old android is laggy as shit?