why are members on video game/music forums always faggots?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
it's only a "timesuck" if you pump more money to Ubisoft, EA, or any other AAA publisher

Nevertheless, if you support something that is outside of the COD-sphere then you are supporting the arts.....

with this prefaced, I will face less guilty playing Rollerdrome
How is that it looks like something a tranny made and reddit praises. I'm open to it if it's good.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
How is that it looks like something a tranny made and reddit praises. I'm open to it if it's good.
It is a combo or jet set radio, THPS, and that punk game that was an xbox exclusive that's escaping me now....the one with the rails, and fighting the goo

it handles very nicely, and the price point makes it a steal....

Will Tate

Oven March
Vidya games are a massive timesuck. How many productive White hours were wasted?

What's the end game - being Tranth Groomia on Twitch?

Turn off the Jewbox and learn some real life skills. Start by reading a book about skills. Buy some tools, do something besides paying kikes money to press X to be a loser.
You can fuck right off, sir, I press X to be a winner. :cool:(y)

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
You can fuck right off, sir, I press X to be a winner. :cool:(y)
E5B76AED-12B5-4004-B95E-EC7E58D52DB0.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Vidya games are a massive timesuck. How many productive White hours were wasted?

What's the end game - being Tranth Groomia on Twitch?

Turn off the Jewbox and learn some real life skills. Start by reading a book about skills. Buy some tools, do something besides paying kikes money to press X to be a loser.
Couldn't agree more. The only games I fag out for are flight sims, but I'm also actually taking flying lessons, so I give myself a pass

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
League of Legends is for massive faggots.
I was contacted for a job w Riot Games a few years back. Interviewer told me that I needed to get to level 10 in the game to go further in the process.

I'd never played it, so I raced through to ten. When he told me that playing the game daily was part of the job, I told him that I wasn't interested. I didn't see the fun in a game where sticking to some repetitive "meta" is the only way to play.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
I love vidya but centering your life around it results in having the testosterone levels of a Tomlinson and you combine that with the hentai and it's a faggot factory of the gay devil's own design.

G

They may say "fag" but they still wear striped socks and are just as queer. It's not even ironic anymore. /vr/ is still tolerable though.

But to answer the title, it's a combination of multiple factors:
- Most games instaban for naughty words
- No private servers anymore
- All of society is fucking gay now

So that's why all game/music forums are all fruitcakes.
Ain’t that the fucking truth. I really miss the days of community game servers. I played the shit out of quake world, quake 3, team fortress and TF2 on private community servers and it was great. Who likes this new way of doing shit?

G

I was contacted for a job w Riot Games a few years back. Interviewer told me that I needed to get to level 10 in the game to go further in the process.

I'd never played it, so I raced through to ten. When he told me that playing the game daily was part of the job, I told him that I wasn't interested. I didn't see the fun in a game where sticking to some repetitive "meta" is the only way to play.
That is fucking retarded, trying to get their employees to CONSOOM their shit game is a clear sign they don't care about the organic community and the personal ambitions of their employees.

Team Fortress 2 is the greatest game of all time. It’s been ruined now with bots and shit from what I read but if we could set up an OnA TF2 server that people would use I’d pay for that shit myself
I had a community server going for a little bit, hard to get people to play consistently is the main thing and playing against bots is not that fun unless it's MvM.

G

That is fucking retarded, trying to get their employees to CONSOOM their shit game is a clear sign they don't care about the organic community and the personal ambitions of their employees.

I had a community server going for a little bit, hard to get people to play consistently is the main thing and playing against bots is not that fun unless it's MvM.
I played with a group for years. We have a full server with waitlist every night and a 2nd server sometimes. Good times.

Get off my lawn.

G

I played with a group for years. We have a full server with waitlist every night and a 2nd server sometimes. Good times.

Get off my lawn.
Hey if you got numbers on your FL it could work, I'm down. I'm a medic main, don't call me a fag or you won't get healed and the other team will win.