Why are F/Ns good at Music?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
If F/Ns are low iq, why are they so good at music? (And I am not counting "rap music")

They make great singers, background vocalists, bassists and drummers. (And even in the past were great guitarists too).

They have a great voice and weirdly a strong sense of rhythm!

Race realists, comment?

I was blown away by this nigga's drumming skills ngl!

Last edited:

gassers

First of all I would have sex with @RobertMewler regardless of what she looks like so long as she spoke to me throughout. No way bam is beating that.

Secondly a low IQ is probably a prerequisite for being a musician. It’s an objectively stupid thing to pursue.
Adobe_20230421_150245.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Lol, funny to see Sugarfoot on here. I’m friends with he and his wife Myra and drop into their home in Newport Beach occasionally. Even done some light drum tech work for him when he puts on drum clinics. Very humble and kind people. I never ask him about MJ, but I know he is a vehement defender of his.

gassers

Lol, funny to see Sugarfoot on here. I’m friends with he and his wife Myra and drop into their home in Newport Beach occasionally. Even done some light drum tech work for him when he puts on drum clinics. Very humble and kind people. I never ask him about MJ, but I know he is a vehement defender of his.
Nigga's drumming are on another level, gotta say. Lucky you.

If I had the chance to learn drums from him, I would definitely sign up.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
They aren't any better than anyone else really. Classical music is all created by white people that Chinaman can play on a violin. Vocals either, sure it's a matter of taste but currently the most proficient vocalists today are probably Celine Deon and Mariah Carey one is white and the other is a quadroon who can't even hit any notes anymore.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Well a lot of stereotypes of white vs black people in music is insanely true. Most white people do not have an ingrained sense of rhythm in them when all black people do. I think the difference is that while white people in greece were inventing music theory with stringed instruments Africans were still banging on drums and thats what they specialized in. But obviously this is being broad because black people invented jazz which is the master-ence of music theory itself. To me this is my problem with race realists arguments: “Black people aren’t as smart as white people!” And what are you basing that off of? IQ’s and test scores? All that shows is black people are dumber ACADEMICALLY than white people, and i’m not even going to get into WHY that is because theres hundreds of reasons. But the fact that black people can be equally, if not more, creative in the arts than whites should smash that myth. Why do you think racists hold on to how shitty rap music is? It’s an easy example of low effort art blacks made that white people haven’t coopted like rock or jazz or RNB or soul or blues, etc.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They aren't any better than anyone else really. Classical music is all created by white people that Chinaman can play on a violin. Vocals either, sure it's a matter of taste but currently the most proficient vocalists today are probably Celine Deon and Mariah Carey one is white and the other is a quadroon who can't even hit any notes anymore.
Fuck that nigger not about today…Aretha Franklin, Otis Reddings, Roberta Flack…white people can’t sing like that period. The closest they get is British “people” like Adele and some faggy rocker like from Journey.