Who’s your favorite Nazi official from history?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Speer is a good pick, had a great eye for design. Hugo Boss of course too.

They’re all winners!

Panzer Tiger tanks, Me 262 jet fighters, V2 rockets, hydrogen peroxide powered U boats, guided air to air missiles-X4, guided Surface to air missiles-Wasserfall and even the Red Riding Hood infrared guided anti tank missile all in a few years after the greatest economic turn around in history. After the war they led NASA and put man on the moon.

Good thing @Jenna knows they were actually bumbling idiots and every history book written by the victors is 100% accurate.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I’m still not sold on the moon ding why haven’t we gone back in 50 years, given the acceleration of technology shit should be piece of cake

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
nMl5VXr.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Panzer Tiger tanks, Me 262 jet fighters, V2 rockets, hydrogen peroxide powered U boats, guided air to air missiles-X4, guided Surface to air missiles-Wasserfall and even the Red Riding Hood infrared guided anti tank missile all in a few years after the greatest economic turn around in history. After the war they led NASA and put man on the moon.

Good thing @Jenna knows they were actually bumbling idiots and every history book written by the victors is 100% accurate.

Lol if your faggot nazis were so perfect they would have been the victors and written the history books.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Who is the one who flew over to Scotland to try and call a peace deal really fucking early? Him. He ended up in jail until he was 93 and THEN he hung himself

This wiki goes into his life in the jail and he was the last one standing. What a character

Wwawd spandau ballet

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Who is the one who flew over to Scotland to try and call a peace deal really fucking early? Him. He ended up in jail until he was 93 and THEN he hung himself

This wiki goes into his life in the jail and he was the last one standing. What a character

Rudolf Hess. Here's a reminder to some of what a piece of shit Churchill was in reality.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
What would the point be? It's a barren rock that has already been explored.

I don’t know, it’s way before my time. Bobby Fischer would have to tell me. Even Putin has said it’s legit. But you’d think by now we would have had some faggot with a GoPro up there playing golf.

And then you have shit like the challenger happening.. I don’t personally believe they can land and return alive from the moon on the first try and then a few more in the 70s and then just stop.

We have all of these ultra rich space obsessed faggots now and none of them have dared try planning a similar mission.

And then this I just don’t believe either even after reading all the replies trying to explain it:

It’s not something I harp on because I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think it’s outlandish to think the government lied about this.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don’t know, it’s way before my time. Bobby Fischer would have to tell me. Even Putin has said it’s legit. But you’d think by now we would have had some faggot with a GoPro up there playing golf.

And then you have shit like the challenger happening.. I don’t personally believe they can land and return alive from the moon on the first try and then a few more in the 70s and then just stop.

We have all of these ultra rich space obsessed faggots now and none of them have dared try planning a similar mission.

And then this I just don’t believe either even after reading all the replies trying to explain it:

It’s not something I harp on because I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think it’s outlandish to think the government lied about this.

We didn’t go.

This is the best documentary made on it. Watch it when you get chance.

What would the point be? It's a barren rock that has already been explored.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I’m still not sold on the moon ding why haven’t we gone back in 50 years, given the acceleration of technology shit should be piece of cake
Nah man, we made it. You can see the shit left behind up there and tire tracks. I said in the moon landing thread, the US government cannot be both incompetent and able to keep such a huge hoax going

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Erwin Rommel is a good pick to. Wasn't he the one who wanted to surrender to the west and team up to fight the Soviets together?