Who's an actual piece of shit?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I don't like playing the game of "I have a secret and I won't tell", but it's the only way I can reinforce to you fellas that this guy is seriously bad news. Don't let your gals go to his concerts or anything he's doing. He is a very, very bad guy.
Not for nuttin' RW, but a mere Google search of Jared Leto brings up an accusation of pedophilia and cult leadership. That's usually unheard of.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
This faggot prick: Ezra Miller.
Screenshot_20220619-134220_Gallery.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Not for nuttin' RW, but a mere Google search of Jared Leto brings up an accusation of pedophilia and cult leadership. That's usually unheard of.

You can easily see accusations, even if they're kept out of the mainstream. Even I have seen those online myself.

But the specifics? Along with other things? That's a different story. I wish I never heard them.

G

You can easily see accusations, even if they're kept out of the mainstream. Even I have seen those online myself.

But the specifics? Along with other things? That's a different story. I wish I never heard them.
Spill it, fucko

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Spill it, fucko

Considering I just had a rather heated discussion about this subject, for lack of a better word, to "Leave it alone", I'm going to reiterate an older statement I've made in regards to this asshole:

Anything you read or hear about him is most likely true, and potentially worse.

I'm a man of my word, @TheDeadCuban . If I share specifics, it will lead back to certain people, and I'm not going to do that. I'm sorry for the vagueness, but I can at least confirm that what you hear is true, which is why I've spoken up about him. Do NOT let anyone you love go to anything he is hosting, even just a concert.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Just seeing this as I'm grabbing a water, and at first I wasn't going to respond. But Fuck it.

You're right, no one (should) will believe it's me. Here's the problem: I've either been sworn to secrecy on around half of it, or the rest was distinctly told to me by people really in the know that it would trace back to them. And by proxy, confirm that I'm me.

I don't like playing the game of "I have a secret and I won't tell", but it's the only way I can reinforce to you fellas that this guy is seriously bad news. Don't let your gals go to his concerts or anything he's doing. He is a very, very bad guy.
Ray's refusing to give it away, give it away, give it away now